City Walk Assisted Living - West Palm Beach, FL

GREAT OPTIONS for the very Independent & the very Needy

City Walk is a very appropriate place for those needing support and supervision. It has a range of cage levels, allowing the more independent to have access to a bustling downtown area, with multiple music venues, and movie theater. Those needing more care, can receive the level of supervision and care ideal for their needs. The staff are caring, and well equipped to provide the appropriate level of supervision. A monitored entrance, which is supervised 24/7 is very important for those coming and going and ensures privacy and safety for residents. Management staff are courteous, compassionate, and responsive; they work hard to assist in providing the right conditions for each resident.

You get what you pay for!

My brother was at City Walk -- it was a depressing, less than clean environment. He suffered through multiple bouts of bed bugs in the facility. He bought his own groceries because the food was disgusting. Although the cost is low, you get what you pay for ----

Warm and caring staff

Citywalk has a very warm and caring staff, from the nurses to the administration everyone was professional, helpful and compassionate.

trouble ALF place.

Folks this place is terrible and mismanaged. When you try to talk to a manager amd have issue, he or she hangup on you. For their ripoff price, you can find other clean and caring AFL. I am telling you. Now it is all up to you.

miserable

went for a visit. possibly the worst experience of my life. sad to say it was more like a mental institution rather than an assisted living facility.

It was also a non stop smokers festival inside and out.

Good Options

My experience was good when i visited this place. The facility offered the things I was in search for. What I was really drew me in was the all inclusive pricing, which is stress reliever. You don't have to worry about every little charge and it allows the facility to focus on the residents care.

Good Options

Thank you so much!

The staff here where very knowledgeable and provided us with detailed insights and a plethora of benefits we qualified for, which cut our monthly payment contributions. Also once every few weeks, they hold events to help people like us who don't fully understand the assisted living industry.

like family

Great staff that cares for the residents and goes above and beyond to help in any way possible. I witnessed a nurse put down help things upon leaving to assist a resident up to their room and even stayed to make sure they were ok. Awesome customer service.

Professional Colleague

I am a Social Worker and have been in the Assisted Living industry for about 9 years now. We often work with CityWalk when our clients are seeking a facility that offers quality care, inclusive activities and of course an affordable value. I would not only recommend this living community but hope CityWalk institutes even more services for people to experience. Keep up the great work you're doing for our seniors.

Surprisingly good

If you want your loved one to enjoy fun activities, socialize with a diverse population of residents while still receiving the quality care you're hoping for, choose this place.

great place

We really ejoyed interacting with the people here. If my grandfather didn't need more acute care I would absolutely choose this recently renovated cummunity our first choice. Hope this helps you and your loved one. ; )

Nice living community

Nice area and home like community.

Fun environment

Enjoyed the residents when we toured this community. We even played bingo.

Clean and affordable

My wife and I toured this place. It was nice and will be considering it for my-father in law.

Thank you for caring.

I first heard about this facility from a placement agency and had my thoughts about the treatment one experiences when moving to a places like these. After having my family member there for the last 2 months or so, I have to say my worries are gone. I often pop in to see what is going on and to my surprise, there is always something cool and fun happening here. Last time I went they were having an Italian Night event which was fully catered. The surrounding area is great as well. It's near shops, the water and offers many services and amenities to the residents.

dump place

this place is a dump do not take yor loves one here please please

Grandma is very happy

I was quickly able to find placement for my grandmother who has dementia. She was welcomed with open arms and has been treated well. She enjoys the food and activities and loves the staff. Its not the 4 seasons however you will never get that level of care and amenities for the low price. Highly recommend. Ask for Matt.

HORRIBLE PLACE FOR YOUR LOVED ONE!

when my grandmother was attending this place it was horrible we didn't want her there in the first place and where glad to get her out of there. she was always dirty her belongings always disappeared, she was always getting bruised and when asked we would always get the same answer " I wast working that shift" so apparently no one ever worked there. the place looked lifeless it was very old, dark, the rooms where super small, rooms always smelled like mold. The people working there had such bad attitude except for one person, i went in one day to see my grandmother and found a lady on the floor bleeding from her head and could not find ANYBODY to help her. My grandmother was in the Alzheimer's unit i remember seeing the staff push and pull the poor people, stuff food down there mouth. HORRIBLE PLACE!!!!

Cooper Hirsch

Dear User,

Thank you for taking your time to comment on our community. We work super hard to ensure the safety and cleanliness of each of our residents as well as our common grounds. We assure you that the issues were looked into and immediately rectified. You are welcome to come and see for yourself. You will be quite amazed as to how this community has really upped its standards. Its thanks to people like yourself, that allows us to constantly create ways to improve and strive to exceed the expectations of even our toughest critics.

Thank you again.

Fire Trap and Unhealthy living conditions

This facility is filthy and a fire trap. The building is old and the pictures listed on this site do not at reflect the actual state of the apartments or common areas. the facility primarily provides double occupancy rooms that are very small and most do not have their own bathrooms. The majority of residents are mental health patients and there are too few staff persons available to properly care for them or keep the resdeints safe. There is a secured alzheimers unit that would never be able to safely evacuate the residents.

They just were horrible, it was disgusting.

They just were horrible, it was disgusting. Not nice at all. They never cleaned his clothes and his stuff always went missing. They had one or two employees that cared about him or else it would be no stars.

Daniel Ehrlich

Dear User,
Thank you for taking the time to review our facility; we take each and every review or critique seriously.
I would just like to address a few things. We offer our residents two options for laundry services – weekly complementary laundry service and the ability for residents to do their own laundry if they would rather do it themselves. Each of the rooms is able to lock, thereby ensuring both privacy and personal item protection. Every single one of our staff takes pride in their work and genuinely cares for our residents and treats them with the utmost respect, courtesy, and kindness.
I would encourage you to call our facility and ask to speak with the administrator if you're not satisfied with the answers provided in this response. She would LOVE to hear from you and discuss and/or answer ANY of your concerns and/or questions.
Kind Regards,
City Walk Assisted Living

City Walk Assisted Living is centrally located in downtown West Palm with direct access to City Place with all it's amenities, Government Services, Parks, Museums and of course the inter coastal and beautiful ocean beaches nearby.

Our mission is to provide the finest quality of life for our Residents by offering very affordable assisted living accommodations and comprehensive programs that promote wellness.