We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
The Chippington properties are located in Madison TN near Briley Parkway and the new Opry Mall.
As affordable Housing for Seniors, your rent is based on income and utilities are included.
We have a dedicated Management team, Maintenance staff and Activities Director. We are very proud of our property and would love to show you around. Call today for an appointment and see how easily you could live here and love to call it home.
Located only 8 miles from downtown Nashville, Madison, TN offers many of the amenities of a large city in a small package. Steeped in history, this town prides itself on being forward thinking with a high walkability score, many public parks, and easy access to Nashville.
- Walkability score: There is no official walking score, Madison has installed and improved sidewalks and installed bike lanes on many of its roads.
- The average age in the zip code is 37.
- The number of senior housing facilities in the zip code: Madison has a number of senior housing facilities. Assisted living facilities such as Grace Manor allow seniors to live in apartments with limited assistance. Other housing facilities such as Life Care Center of Old Hickory Village are nursing facilities.
- Average weather information: The average highs range from 47° F in January to 89° F in July. Average lows range from 28° F in January to 69° F in July. Average yearly rainfall is 47 inches.
- Veteran's facilities in the area: Veterans needs can be taken care of at the Tennessee Department of Veteran's Services or at the VA Midsouth Healthcare Network buildings. Medical needs can be met at the Tennessee Valley Healthcare System.
Madison, TN enjoys many of the same public transportation options as Nashville does. Because of the easy access to major interstates, many of its points of interest are accessible. Madison is also a part of the Metro bus lines. Seniors can take a bus to destinations inside Madison or in Nashville.
- Buses: Nashville MTA services Madison and surrounding areas.
- Trains: Anyone wanting to take a train will have to travel to Nashville. The Music City Star connects many of the cities surrounding Nashville.
- Taxis: Residents of Madison can take a taxi from one of several companies such as OnCabs Nashville and Music City Taxi. Seniors can even rent a Limousine from Regal Limousine Service.
- Ride shares: Madison residents can find a rideshare by either looking on Craigslist or eRideshare on the internet or by uploading Uber or Lyft to their phones.
Health and safety are of utmost importance in Madison. Signature HealthCARE of Madison provides excellent care for the residents of the city.
- Hospitals in the area: Madison has a single hospital, Signature HealthCARE of Madison.
- The crime rate in the zip code: Compared to the US average, Madison is one of the safest cities in the country.
There are many opportunities for seniors to get outdoors or to exercise.
- Golf courses nearby: The Country Hills Golf Club and Twelve Stones Golf Club are two of the many golf courses in the Madison area.
- Tennis courts/clubs nearby: Sequoia Swim and Tennis club offer seniors the opportunity to swing the racket.
- Gyms nearby - senior friendly (aerobics): The Margaret Maddox Family YMCA offers a variety of exercise opportunities. For those who want stretching YogaTown Nashville is only a few minutes away.
Madison offers residents a variety of shopping and entertainment opportunities. With several malls, outlets and markets shoppers can find just what they are looking for. Seniors can also spend the day at the various museums and other entertainment facilities.
- Clothes Shopping nearby: Madison has several shopping malls for shopping enjoyment. The Rivergate Mall and Madison Square Shopping Center are both great starting points.
- Grocery stores: Madison shoppers will be pleased to see that Kroger and Save-A-Lot are easy to access. Other stores such as Mexican and Asian foods can also be found.
- Restaurants: There's a variety of eating establishments in Madison. Woody's Steak House and Sapporo Japanese Restaurant offer different menus for the adventurous palette.
- Movie theaters: AMC Classic Madison offer a cineplex with 3D and jumbo screens. It plays first-run films, opera productions and sporting events.
- Libraries: The Nashville Public Library has a branch in Madison.
- Senior-friendly salons (men and women): Hair-Posium offers full-service beauty services. Nail First Unlimted can schedule your pedicure or manicures.
- Attractions: Madison offers several parks for the enjoyment of residents and tourists. Larry's Grand Ole Garage & Bluegrass Music park is also a popular destination.
Most of the religious facilities in Madison, TN are Christian, however, most are welcoming to individuals of various faiths.
- Religious facilities nearby: Worship with your neighbors at Madison Church of the Nazarene or at the St. James the Less Episcopal Church.