Cheyenne Place - Colorado Springs, CO

Cheyenne Place - Colorado Springs, CO has yet not published prices.

I would live here if I could

My Mom lives here and loves it. It’s been wonderful and she’s really happy. The staff is friendly and nice, the food is good and there are plenty of options to choose from. They offer 2 main courses for each meal but you can also get an alternate if you don’t want either of the main choices. The overall feeling of the place is cozy and it’s very clean. If my Mom has any issues with her room, maintenance takes care of it. They offer bingo, movie nights, and shopping trips. They also have a bank, beauty shop, barber shop, convenience store, exercise rooms, pool tables, and big screen TVs. As far as activities are concerned, their calendar is always full. I highly recommend this place.

On the List of Tours

We had a tour here and along with other places too. They were fine and suitable for our needs but my mom did not pick this community for her reasons.

Nice tour!!

I have no complaints of how things went throughout my tour of this community for possible future living arrangements. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. They did a great job with the presentation and had a lot of great valuable information to share with me. It was just not the right location in the end decision.

It Was Very Good

My dad loved his cottage and the food is great. The other residents have been helpful and friendly. He had enjoyed the experience tremendously. I would recommend them to a friend.

Nice community!!

I have no complaints about my experience with this community. The staff where friendly to us during our tour and made sure to be on time to our appointment. They had a lot of great information and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. It was just not the right fit in the end decision.

Clean Community!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had of this community. All of the staff where friendly and helpful to my loved one and I during our tour and made sure to give us lots of great information as well as answer any questions we had for them. The building was nicely maintained and had a lot of great amenities available to all of the residents. I just found a better location for her in the end decision

The Cost of Living is Just Right

We like that this community is in a good location and it met the cost needs for my mom. She is doing pretty good and she tell me she loves it there. The staff are very nice and helpful. Mom gets 3 meals a day which is included with the price and that has helped us financially. They also have taken her to the doctor, urgent care and taking her around to get medication, they are flexible but prefer a week in advance notice.

Impressive apartments!!

My mother is in independent living and they offer a life line in her apartment.She has made good friends with her neighbor and they play games together. She is taking advantage of the social aspects of the community but wishes they had more options in activities. She is not much of a food person but they have plenty varieties and offer an everyday alternative menu if she doesn't like what they are serving that day.We chose Cheyenne Place because it is less than ten minutes from me and offered a nicer room than more expensive options in the area.

Mom's Happy Home

We like the care that my mom is getting here. The community is clean and maintained. The meals are outstanding. They do offer her activities for her. I have recommended this community for the care of a loved one for the care and the value for others. My mom is very happy here. The community is like a townhouse and not inside with other residents. It makes her feel happy to have a home she calls her own.

A Good Tour

This community had a nice view in and out. Everything seemed to be in order and maintained. The community did offer activities for the residents. If they took medicaid I believe my mom would have moved in.

Cheyenne Place feels like being at home with family!!!

The staff at Cheyenne Place is outstanding. They are helpful and address your concerns immediately. They have 3 chefs employed there and the food is so good we complain about gaining weight. The grounds and the community are exceptionally clean. I had a small issue with my air conditioner and the maintenance person came and fixed it the same day. They have at least 8-10 activities a day for us to enjoy. I would recommend this community.

Outstanding Community

This is truly a wonderful community, I have adjusted very well to it. Everyone is here very nice and kind. The community looks great and everything is nice and clean. I really enjoy the staff, they have been very helpful and kind. There are many activities through the week offered. The food is great, I haven't eaten this good for a while. Everything about this community is great. I always recommend it when new people come to tour.

A Good Community

Everything is going very well and we really like it here. They are caring for my brother very well. He is still adjusting and gets confused at times. I know he is safe and being cared for in a way I wasn't able to. Everything about this community is good.