They go out of their way.

The Windsong is very attentive for my cousin, she said it was like being in her own home. She has lots of friends here she goes to church, socialize or enjoy any of the in house activities with. The community is very clean and the staff very, very caring and friendly. Being used to eating lots of fried foods my cousin thinks the food is okay. I belive the owner is the best person in the world. She checks on my cousin once a day, and has gone out of her way bending over backwards ensuring my cousin is happy.

They are doing a good job.

They are doing a good job. I don't have any concerns or complaints or anything that they need to improve or do better. I think what they offer is good.

Amazing, like a family

Oh my gosh it's awesome, my mom just loves it and she moved here from out of state, never saw it, never heard of it and from day one it was just amazing. Louella, the lady that runs it, she just kinds of takes these people under her wing, anything that they need she does. She's a nurse so if she sense they need a little bit of medical help she jsut helps them. It's spotless, they do things (activities), but honestly, mom didn't want all the bells and whistles, she doesn't need all the bells and whistels. They take them to the Y for people that want to go, they do exercises in the facilty certain days of the week and that is plenty for mom. There's only 30 of them and they're likea family, they do things together, they know each others birthdays, it's not like a corporate feel, it's a family.