We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Chesterbrook Residences is located in Falls Church, VA. This is a smaller suburb of Arlington full of history and fun things to do.
- Population: The population of Falls Church is only around 13,900 people. The average age of its residents is just under 38 years old.
- Walkability: The walk score for the town is 50. Shopping areas and downtown are easy to navigate on foot. Other errands will require a car.
- Senior Facilities: There are many senior facilities and veterans services in this area, which is close to Washington, D.C.
- Weather: The weather in the area is warmer in the summer with highs averaging in the upper 70s and cold winters in the 30s or lower.
Falls Church is a great area to choose for those who want a smaller place to live with access to major cities.
Residents are invited to utilize transportation services that are offered by Chesterbrook Residences. For those looking to venture out on their own, there are plenty of transportation services in the area. There is access to the Metro Bus and Rail System in town, and seniors can get a discounted fare.
There are also plenty of taxis and rental services in the area. The following companies offer taxi rides in and out of town:
- M&R Taxi Company
- Falls Church Yello Taxi
- Fairfax Red Top Cab
Falls Church has its own hospitals and medical centers in town. Residents also have easy access to some of the best medical care in nearby Washington D.C.
- Dominion Hospital: A full-service hospital for emergency and routine care services.
- Inova Fairfax Hospital: A level-1 trauma center and a network of providers for emergency and specialized care.
- Primary Care Falls Church: A network of primary care providers for routine care.
- Washington D.C. VA Medical Center: An outstanding medical facility and network of providers for veterans.
Sports and Leisure
The Parks & Recreation Department operates the Falls Church Senior Center for a variety of events and activities. This includes ballroom dancing classes and many games.
- Golf Courses: There are some really great golf courses in and around this area for all skill levels.
- Jefferson District Park: A 9-hole course for all skill levels and includes a clubhouse. There are also tennis courts for use.
- Oak Marr Golf Complex: A full golf complex with a 9-hole course, mini golf, driving range, and clubhouse.
There are many city parks located throughout for residents to enjoy biking, walking, or just a sunny day. There are also activities like exploring historic trails.
- Cherry Hill Farmhouse: Tour a historic farmhouse that survived the Civil War.
- ArtSpace: Art gallery and theatre where many events are held.
- Civil War Trail: Residents can visit six marked sites of events that took place during the Civil War.
- Victorian Walking Tour: A walking tour that points out several historical sites.
- Arlington National Cemetery: Open every day to tour by bus or on foot.
- The Shops at West: A collection of popular stores and places to eat.
- Falls Plaza: A popular store offering plenty of places to eat.
- Tysons Station: A collection of trendy stores and dining spots.
For grocery needs, there are plenty of options in town for fresh produce and specialty items.
- Good Fortune Supermarket: Organic foods and items.
- The Local Market: Locally grown food and specialty items.
- Super A Market: General grocery items and fresh produce.
The usual fast food restaurants can be found by the dozens. Some of the favorites are Wendy's, Taco Bell, and Popeye's. For family-style dinners, there are options for every budget.
- Clare & Dons Beach Shack: A beach-themed casual restaurant.
- Argia's Italian: Serving Italian favorites.
- Dogwood Tavern: American comfort classics.
There are plenty of options when it comes to entertainment. Residents can stay in town and enjoy a movie or visit a nearby city.
- DC Cinemas: A compact movie theatre showing independent films on two screens.
- Regal Cinemas Arlington: Movie theatre showing the latest movie releases.
- The State Theatre: Concert venue for local and national acts.
There are several churches to choose from in town. These are the closest ones to Chesterbrook Residences:
- Charles Wesley United Baptist Church
- Chesterbrook Presbyterian Church
- The Church of Jesus Christ Latter Day Saints
Falls Church is a very historic place to live with plenty to see and do. With the nation's capital practically next door, residents will always find something to keep them going.