Cherry Ridge Villa - Roseville, CA

Fantastic Place! Fantastic Food!

That place is fantastic. The care is great. They have exercise almost every day, play games, there is a crafts lady that comes in. The food is unbelievable, I've eaten there. I walked in and they were making custom pizzas for everyone. All of it is from scratch, It's really surprising. I told them if they keep looking like this no one will ever want to leave!

My wife is slowly recovering there. She had a cerebellum stroke and is on dialysis. She likes it there. Everybody's friendly and everybody gets along. They all eat together like it's little house on the prairie. She treats them as family. I can see why there's not many vacancies there. I think she's got 5 or 6 people there now. They do an excellent job.

Not Enough Care for Mom

My mom was there. Really, they were not bad, they just could not handle all of my mother's needs because she has a high level of care. That was the main thing, is that they didn't have that kind of care. I think they weren't charging their people enough, really, to have enough employees to keep the level of high care that my mother particularly needed. Other than that everything was okay.