Charlotte's Home, Inc I - Boonsboro, MD

Care for mom

The care here for my mom is excellent. The staff are nice and caring. The community is clean and they offer a nice variety of healthy meals. This is a very caring community for all the residents with a good atmosphere. We would recommend others families to this community for the good value and care for a loved one

Tor for care

This was a good community that I toured. The staff was very nice and helpful to the questions I had on the care that was given. The menu was appealing and the community was clean. I liked what this community could offer and would recommend this to others for the care of a loved one.

1 month experience

My mother has lived in this facility one month so far. She has been very well cared for and has made many friends. She is now getting the social contact that she has been lacking at home.

Mom does have some complaints regarding the friendliness of the staff but I have been impressed with their efficiency and competency. They have a hard job to do and dealing with residence who don't always want to follow the facility rules does have an impact on the attitude of the caregiver.

The facility is an old farmhouse in need of some maintenance but it has a very warm atmosphere as opposed to the cold institutional feel of many similar facilities.