Broadmore Senior Living of Hagerstown - Hagerstown, MD

Stay away

Been under investigation by state for giving wrong medications etc. Many problems here not recommended we are moving our family member out asap

Bad with capital B

Facility under investigation lots of problems, I'd suggest not trying here. Moving our parents out asap

Facility horribly understaffed. My dad heater/ac unit doesn't work, been asking for months they never fix it. Employee there told me they have 5 new units in storage but was told not to give my dad a new working one. They keep messing up his meds. Call me asking to refill them 6 weeks early cause they don't know why they are almost gone. Very scary. Would move him but they require a $1500.00 non refundable fee when moved in and can't afford to move him out. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS FACILITY!

Broadmore Senior Living broad spectrum good facility

This is an excellent facility with lovely rooms and suites, good food served dining room style three meals a day, and excellent nursing services. The Staff are warm and friendly and the residents are all well looked after. Good value for money. Watch the evaluations and price increases after your loved one becomes s resident. Every request carries a point system, which translates into an increase in fees charged.

Nice place, however, they c...

Nice place, however, they can't take mom in until she gets off the feeding tube. And this place is a little higher then where mom is in now in cost.

Best out of the others

We were very pleased with them and my brother is very happy there. I think the food is excellent, their services are excellent, the staff is very good.

I interviewed everybody else and found everybody else not as good or capable of taking care of my brothers needs. I found that they answered the needs that I had and so far so good. Sometimes he participates in the activities and sometimes he doesn't, but he's happy there and I'll add more later!

Very nice facility; we were given a g...

Very nice facility; we were given a great tour; family atmosphere; food was good; residents can have room painted and can bring own furniture; director and residents communicated well with each other; the director called before the tour and followed up after the tour - very nice and accomodating - wanted us to feel very satisfied

Broadmore - Excellent. My choice fro...

Broadmore - Excellent. My choice from the 4 assisted living facilities I have visited. The staff was so friendly, informed and helpful. So far, Broadmore is the best.

Love the place

Love the place

Very impressed with staff, facility, ...

Very impressed with staff, facility, activities. Residents seem to be very happy. Definitely #1 on the list although small semi-private is only affordable option to us right now. Like that they have seperate quarters for severe dementia-secured unit within same community.

Very nice and very friendly. Resident...

Very nice and very friendly. Residents were very nice. The whole atmosphere was pleasant and clean.

Discover the freedom of assisted living at Broadmore Assisted Living at Hagerstown where you’ll find a wide range of services and amenities. We focus on service and creating a cozy family atmosphere with individualized attention as requested. We offer comfortable home-like accommodations and are licensed for Personal Care. Our professional staff and team are attentive 24 hours every day. An assisted living community may be desirable when an individual does not require full-time care, but may need 24-hour assistance, therapy, or medication supervision. We may also relieve concerns regarding housekeeping, meal preparation, personal hygiene or mobility. We also offer many and various activities and outings on a regular basis. All our residents can utilize the scheduled transportation. In addition, convenient parking is also available for residents with vehicles.

Broadmore Assisted Living offers Respite Care with immediate placement of patients following hospitalization and rehabilitation. Respite Care provides the transition for recuperation between hospital and home. It can also provide the caregiver an opportunity to be away on vacation or out of town with the ease and comfort of knowing their loved one is safe, secure, and receiving excellent care. Just like family…Broadmore Assisted Living at Hagerstown.