Charles Gardens - Fairview Heights, IL

Welcoming Community

Charles Gardens was such a welcoming community right from the start. The staff and the residents were so friendly and helpful to my family and my mom. They are really great to my mom and they watch out for her in a group effort to make her feel at home. I have dined with her and the food is good although my mom is more picky about her food. The staff encourages the residents to participate in the activities if they want to. They provide transportation for shopping and field trips. They are taking my mom to an upcoming Dr. appointment which is a big help that I can depend on them to take care of all of her needs. I know that we made a good choice for my mom and the affordability for such great care was a plus. I would highly recommend Charles Gardens to friends and family.

Nice place.

Everything is great at Charles Gardens!

Everything has been working out well since the move to Charles Gardens. They have a variety of meal options which have not been the best but other residents have said its pretty common in other communities as well. The staff have been very helpful and friendly. Every morning is filled with activities and the afternoons offer a few as well. The community is very well kept and clean throughout.

Really Pleased

There are a few things we were frustrated with, but overall I was very pleased with them. They are very reasonably priced. They have weekly room cleaning. Every day they had some kind of activities – there was always someone in the rec room doing something. They offer meals a day, timely medicine delivery – I had to put medication in pill containers and they could hand it to her.