Stillwater Senior Living - Edwardsville, IL

Great facility! Really appreciate it is all one level.

Wonderful tour

We had a wonderful tour and the staff took their time showing us around and they answered all our questions. The community had a lot of amenities to offer, the rooms were nice and we would recommend taking their tour to see the community and what they have to offer.

Our mother recently moved into Stillwater. The place is wonderful. She gets all the personal assistance and care that she needs after suffering a stroke. Staff is great. Her apartment is new, beautiful, comfortable and functions well. For her and for us as a family. The food is professionally planned and prepared. Excellent. Beautiful furnishings and decor throughout the public areas and grounds. Mom especially enjoys the oversized stone fireplaces. Friendly and welcoming residents. Highly recommend.

Just moved our mother in a few weeks ago. So far very impressed.

This is a newer updated beautiful community!!

I could not be happier with the care my mom is receiving at Stillwater. There is great communication with the staff and they also ask me for a second opinion. The walls are different colors and very pretty. She likes the food and I would recommend this community.