Regency Manor - O'Fallon, IL

• Free Wifi
  • Cable Included
  • Laundry services

Pleasant Surprise

I recently had the opportunity to tour Regency Manor. I was a little skeptical at first because the rates were much lower then others in the area, but I was pleasantly surprised. The one bedroom unit is so spacious, and I could not get over the fact that all the units come with a full kitchen (with full sized appliances). I am currently only researching my options for down the road, but since this was a newly opened Independent Senior community I wanted to check them out. I would definitely give a thumbs up. The entire staff made me feel welcomed and it really was a breath of fresh air.

Regency Manor, located conveniently near St. Elizabeth's Hospital in O'Fallon, IL, is a great option for the active independent senior.
We offer spacious, one bedroom and studio apartments. All of
our units have full kitchens (something that is a rarity in the area). Of course,
if you prefer to enjoy your meals in the dining room, our chef is certain
to make your meal time an enjoyable experience, simply add on a meal plan. Rates for a one-bedroom
unit are very affordable and include all utilities, phone, cable, and
WIFI.
So why not settle into Regency Manor, meet new friends, create memories, and
see why Regency Manor is the perfect place to call “home.”