Colonnade Senior Living - O'Fallon, IL

Nice place but a bit high.

Tour Guide Was New

We took a tour of this community with a new guide. She got us lost a couple of times and we felt she was unable to answer a few questions. Otherwise, it looks spectacular and nicely maintained, very impressed. The price was a bit much for us and the owner even tried to work on cost to help us.

The Care Partners Are Great

Everything is working out very well at this community for my mother. She seems to have adjusted very well to the community. Everyone is kind and very welcoming. The community is very clean and looks great. She participates in most of the activities. I've tried the food and it tastes very good. The care partners are caring for her very well. I would recommend this community.

4.5 star facility

The Colonnade Senior Living Facility is pleasant, clean, attractive, and reasonably staffed, with good meals served daily. I feel it is a good value for the fees assessed. Thank you.

Five Stars

Everything is fine with the Colonnade Senior Living facility. As of yet I have had no problems with the place and I think they deserve the highest rating. I can not think of any improvements that need to be made.

Buddy welcome here. Medication management is inclusive, not add-on.

It's going excellent.

It's going excellent. She participates in almost every activity. There was some difficulty with medications in the beginning, we have since worked that out. The staff is very friendly, and they have told her to call if she needs anything, and she has stopped falling now. Because of the way she is eating now, and the therapy they are giving her, all the walking and activities, she almost never has to have insulin anymore. She really likes the food the chef prepares. It was also a less expensive place than all the other places we looked at. We are really happy with them.

It's a very nice place, and we are very happy with them.

So far it's working out. It's a very nice place, and we are very happy with them.

Not a good choice!

The management here is non existent, they're rude to their staff. They lie to residents family members. I've overheard the director of the heritage scream at her employees. The nurses are rude to family members. I don't recommend any one sending their relative here, nor do I recommend anyone to work here! It's a shame that such a beautiful building is ruined by such horrible managers and staff!

Just Don't

Staff is under trained. Some have never even worked with elderly residents before. The marketers will tell you anything to get your monthly check, and then will not follow through on their promises. The nurses are horrid. The activities are non existent. Overall, The Colonnade is a pretty building, but you can also put lipstick on a pig.

The place is super.

The place is super. You couldn't ask for a better place. I would recommend it to anybody. Al and Les are super, they are fabulous people. It's clean, and the staff is friendly, they could use a few more, but they do a great job with what they have.

My loved one is showing improvement!

It is kept very clean. The staff is very friendly. I have had interaction with the physical therapist and she is just great. I have seen improvement in my loved one, which definitely adds to their value. Sometimes there is some breakdown in the communication in the chain of command, but they do pretty good. They have good activities, they have enough. The food is good, and they give a choice, they have their finger type foods, and I see a lot of them eating that. I think maybe it could be a little bit more, maybe just a little larger portions. I think they do everything pretty good, there is always room for improvement. I know the elderly get cold faster than we do, and I would like to see them put long sleeves and t-shirt, and maybe a sweater too. Even when they are indoors, have them dressed in some layers.

First class senior community!

They do a fantastic job at The Colonnade! I've heard nothing but rave reviews from our loved one and family members who have visited. The staff are very friendly, and really go above and beyond to make sure that every little thing is first class! The care they provide is excellent, the food is great, and even the laundry service is wonderful!

Good Job

I think they do a good job. If I bring up anything to them, they remedy it. I’ve never been satisfied. I know they are doing their job. I’m very satisfied with them. It seems a little pricey, but it is hard to compare. For most of the people, I think the activities are good for most people.

Very nice memory care community

We've had a great experience with The Colonnade so far! It's a beautiful facility, they do an excellent job keeping everything clean and looked after. The staff are all very friendly, caring, and professional. It was a difficult transition for my loved one, but the nurse and CNA that work with her do a great job, and they keep me updated with her progress very often. They're also very accommodating in terms of making adjustments to her room to make sure things are safe and secure for her. They're a newer community, so it feels like they are still settling into their care routine, but so far I have still been impressed!

This is a nice place and mo...

This is a nice place and more affordable than the Arbors. Because of the larger size I am afraid dad would get lost in here. I am also concerned that he might not get around as well in some areas where the furniture seems a little close together. The outside area is nice but I know he likes to see more than walls when he sits outside. It seems that they will be doing enough activities to keep him busy and that is important. This is a possibility for him.

The Colonnade and Heritage Memory Care is a brand new, locally owned, community centrally located in O'Fallon, Illinois, just 20 minutes from Downtown St. Louis.

We’ve purposefully designed every aspect of life at The Colonnade and Heritage Memory Care. You will find beautiful indoor and outdoor spaces, offering studio, one and two bedroom apartments.

You will find the services, amenities, medication management and personal services available at The Colonnade Senior Living to be all-inclusive! This means you never have to worry about additional levels of care or add-on charges.

Studio or One-Bedroom apartments
All apartments include:

•Three full meals daily including:
Open dining hours with over a dozen entrée choices at every meal. Private dining, cocktail and wine service available.

•Private Bathrooms
•Full Kitchen or Kitchenette
•Individual Central Air/Heat
•All utilities (personal telephone (local and long distance), and cable TV is included)
•Occupational, Speech and Physical Therapy
•Weekly Housekeeping and Laundry
•Full-time Activities Team
•Scheduled Transportation
•Shopping, restaurant and special interest outings
•Pets welcome