The Atrium of Belleville - Belleville, IL

Home after Home

Friendly staff and resident community. Easy living. No worries. All daily needs provided.

So far so Good

This community has some good things about it, and some bad things. No place is perfect, but this is a nice community. I'am younger compared to the other residents, so I'am still adjusting with that. They have nice patios, and they provide transportation. So far things are working out well for me in this community, and I would recommend it.

Very nice place. Jan was very helpful and accommodating. Dad just needed more care because he had not recovered as expected.

Wonderful community!

The community at The Atrium of Belleville is beautiful. The community is very well kept and updated. Every space looked clean and organized. They had a number of activities available for the residents to enjoy and participate in. The staff that offered the tour were very knowledgeable and pleasant. They addressed all of our concerns and explained everything that The Atrium had to offer.

Loved The Atrium of Belleville!

I took a tour of The Atrium of Belleville and it was wonderful. The staff that offered the tour were very friendly and were able to address all of my concerns. The food was made to order and we loved the food. The only reason we did not move to The Atrium of Belleville was the $2000 plus entrance fee and deposit.

It Is A Great Place

My mom will be living here very soon. After a couple of tours that went good, I saw that the staff are so easy to work with and awesome at what they do. The room, amenities, and location are perfect. We like our final choice with this community.

My mom loved it here. They are very caring, professionals that work here. The premises are very clean , and if help is needed, someone is always available. A great place! Keep up the good work!

A Nice Place

The first time she went was great. I brought her back though, and instead of them talking to me about what they are going to charge, they were telling her all these charges and she felt like they just wanted her money. Other than that it was okay, I just wish they would have talked to me about any extra charges. But It was a nice place, which is why I took her back.

very well pleased

I was happy that they were available when my father in law was released from the hospital. We were having to make decisions quickly, and the people at The Atrium of Belleville were available to help, did a great job answering our questions, and made it a very smooth transition. It has been the right choice as things have continued to go very well. He is receiving excellent care and it is a very nice and friendly facility.

They are doing a great job.

They are doing a great job. The staff is great. We looked at several places, and this was really the best value. They have gone out of their way to make sure she gets to church and things like that, but we haven't really used many of the care services yet. There are plenty of activities. Some of the food is really good, and some is just so-so, but nothing is bad. There really isn't anything I would like to see improved or done better.

They've been really good, we are happy with them.

They've been really good, we are happy with them. The price is really good compared to other places we have checked out. The food there is good, my sister loves that she can get breakfast all day from 7 to 6 so all day. I've eaten there, and I've enjoyed it. It would be nice if they could change the carpet in the room maybe in the future, we moved in a hurry and they didn't get a chance to change it. We chose them because they were able to take residents 55 and over, and didn't have to wait until they were 65.

WELL SATISFIED.

I HAVE BEEN LIVING HERE FOR 6 MONTHS AND THINK THAT IT'S A VERY NICE PLACE TO LIVE. THE FOOD IS WONDERFUL, I LIKE THAT I CAN EAT MOST ANY TIME I WISH.

ALL THE EMPLOYES ARE FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL.

THE BUILDING IS WELL MAINTAINED AND ALWAYS CLEAN.

The Atrium is not just another independent living facility. It is a vibrant, charming community offering privacy, comfort and safety with thoughtful amenities and a wide selection of first-rate services to meet residents’ needs and exceed their expectations. All provided by loving, dedicated staff.

Our residents are invited to enjoy their days with friends and hobbies instead of filling them with everyday chores and hassles. Whether relaxing in your apartment, socializing with friends in the library, or taking a leisurely lunch in our dining area, the day is yours to do with as you like.

Our residents lead an active lifestyle filled with fun and purpose, shared with family and friends, and a peace of mind that services are in place to meet their needs each and every day! Come join us!