Cedarhurst of Shiloh - Shiloh, IL

Great place, wonderful staff

Wonderful place. Dad loved it there. Unfortunately he died only 3 months after moving in.
Would highly recommend this place to anyone.

Lauren Robb

Kathy0611, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Cedarhurst of Shiloh. It was our honor to care for your dad and be there to offer support. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help. Have a great day!

The staff is caring and easy to talk with

My Father-in-Law is here and so far we really like it. Everything seems to be good. We haven’t had any complaints. The staff has worked with him to get him off of a liquid diet so he can eat softer foods that are more nutritious. There are a few activities that they provide like memory games that everyone can interact in and it keeps them talking and helps with socialization. Overall, we like the care he’s receiving.

Toured A Bigger Community

This was another community that I toured. I thought the facility was much bigger than what we had hoped for. The person who showed us around was professional and not pushy. They gave a good tour.

Gorgeous place. However, too spread out for current needs.

Good Community, My Tour Went Well

I really liked this community, and we are on the waiting list. This is a lovely community. From what I saw everything is very well maintained, and nice and clean. The staff was kind and friendly. They were informative and answered my questions. It was a very good experience, and I enjoyed my tour.

The Tour We Had

We were able to take a look at this place and we really liked it. After seeing some apartments we were left with options on the 3rd floor and there is a waiting list. We did not have time to wait for the apartment and it seemed like there are many residents.

This place is wonderful

This place is wonderful. Our aunt was given the highest quality of personal care. All staff was genuinely concerned with the quality of her life. They went above & beyond to make sure she was comfortable. Of course they are highly qualified and skilled. Of course the building is clean and quite lovely. You would expect that. The difference is the personnel. They are truly special. This place is wonderful.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

My sisters and I were visiting a good friend who has been apart of the Cedarhurst community for a long time. We have been to multiple other facilities including TWO other Cedarhursts. The one in Shiloh by far gave the best impression. The dining room looked a little dark, and it was lunch time and looked a little crowded, but overall nice. We were greeted within 5 minutes while waiting in the lobby by multiple young ladies. As they came by, they asked if we had been helped, offered coffee, etc. Even introduced themselves as "caregivers." We could tell by their approach they really cared. You do not run into many young people these days with the respect and maturity these ladies showed. I will be HIGHLY recommending this location to my friends and family.

Going great

I have not heard anything bad. As long as they are happy, I am happy. As far as I know, things are going great.

My dad finally agreed to assisted living. He was struggling at home alone with support from me and family. But we could not do enough for him
We talked him into Cedarhurst and he is totally at home

The staff are total professionals and genuinely care for my dad

I love this place!

has been wonderful

Cottage at Cedarhurst of Shiloh has been wonderful. He requires minimal care but what they do give has been good. The activities could be better but I know they are working on it. They are geared towards women and they are getting more men at the facility. I would also like to see them get the residents input as far as what activities to do. They need more outings too. They will have a trip to Walmart at 9:30 in the morning and that's about it. I would to see more offered in the afternoon and to let the residents have some input on where they are going. Everything else is going really well here.

This the best move I have ever made. I think it is great. Well run from top to bottom. EJS

Why My Family and I love Cedarhurst

My grandmother has lived at Cedarhurst of Shiloh for nearly 3 years, I can express nothing but gratitude for everyone who has been involved. My grandmother's mental health was deteriorating very fast and it was difficult for my family and I to deal with. After only a few months at Cedarhurst, she had made a complete turnaround and was speaking and interacting more than she ever had since the dementia set in. All of the CNAs and Nurses are very personable and are more than wiling to accommodate any personal preferences or requests. Everyone knows everyone's name and it feels more like a family/community than it does assisted living/memory care. They always keep my Grandmother happy and comfortable - and that is whats important, at the end of the day I couldn't ask for more.

I would not recommend Cedarhurst to anybody.

A very beautiful place but they don't have a handle on Alzheimers and dementia. It was clean and some of the people there tried, but the woman who ran the whole thing, when you would question anything, she would get really snotty. They sit people in recliners and put the tv on. The nurse didnt seem like she really knew what to do. We would get phone calls asking what to do, and we didn't know, that's why we got professionals, we would get like 15-20 calls a week. They were extremely expensive, they are an assisted living on one side and a memory care on the other side. I never once saw any kind of activity in the memory care side. I would not recommend Cedarhurst to anybody.

High Quality!

It's really great. My mom loved it there. She actually had an incident where she fell and broke her hip and had to go to rehab but she's due to go back to Cedarhurst on Saturday. There are alot of good activities and and the care is very good too. It's very pretty; it looks more like you're going in a nice hotel than an assisted living. They staff have always been very helpful. They know me as well as my mom. I would say the value is good because my mom says everything there is very quality.

Cedarhurst of Shiloh is located at 429 South Main Street Shiloh, IL. We pride ourselves on providing the community with an assisted living service that has your family member's best interests in mind. We give our clients peace of mind knowing their loved ones are in good hands. We're also known for our amazing employees. Our personal care assistants and supportive team members work hard to ensure your loved one's needs are met quickly and with great care. We also help our members maintain their independence. Some of our assisted living services include bathing, dressing, medication monitoring, personal laundry and much more. We offer our members a wide array of services. From three delicious meals a day and 24-hour care to housekeeping services and maintenance. Our staff care deeply about our community members and their loved ones. Our programs and services are tailored to fit your individual wants and needs from a care provider. We strive to take care of our community members' needs with comprehensive care. Our location offers many benefits to our community members and their families. The nearby medical facilities ensure your loved one will get emergency care quickly if necessary. The shops near our community offer a great chance for our members and their families to go shopping for the things they need. If you have a loved one that needs help on a daily basis, don't hesitate to contact us. Here at Cedarhurst of Shiloh, we have everything you want out of a senior care provider.