The Fountains at Granite City - Granite City, IL

We are so very happy with The Fountains at Granite City. They know “every” resident! They have made my Mom feel welcome and secure. They make me feel far less stressed now that she is at the Fountains.

They proved their excellence when Mom fell and broke her hip (she was rushing into the bathroom) they responded within 2 minutes, called EMS, me and my brother. Followed our desired response I could not be happier.

no patio homes, just apartments.
not ready for that at this time
Exceptionally pleasant manager

Frontier Management

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an important role in the care we provide our residents. We take pride in staff friendliness and we're glad you noticed :) Please reach out if you have any questions.

Staff are Marvelous

This community and their staff have been marvelous with my mother. They are attentive, caring and they stay in contact with me about my mom. Mom has trouble with her earing and her eyesight is very bad, so the staff makes sure that she gets to take part in the activities, she gets her hair done weekly and that she comes to the dining room as she loves visiting with the other residents. Mom has a nice one bedroom/bath with a kitchenette and she has brought her own furniture so it feels more like home to her. I would definitely recommend scheduling a tour here.

Comfort and care

I am very happy with the care at this community. We find that the staff is always kind and willing to help the residents at all times. The community is clean with a nice enviroment. There menu is appealing and they offer nice activities to the residents. We would recommend that families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Couldn't be more satisfied!

This is an excellent facility, I can't say enough great things about it! The facility is spotless and it looks and smells like a higher end hotel. The staff are very friendly, and they look very professional, as they are usually in business casual dress. I was also pleased recently when there was a fire alarm and the staff made residents their first priority and made sure that they were okay. I am very pleased with this facility!

I have to say I have been viewing a lot of other places in the area recently for my dad and the fountains granite city is one of the nicest ones I have seen. Very well kept and when you walk in it feels inviting. Always greeted with a smile which goes a long way! Keep up the good work! It is showing!

Frontier Management

The Fountains At Granite City - Granite City, Il Visitor, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Fountains at Granite City. You really made our day today.

Thank You!

staff are so great and attentive! It is a pleasure to be around them all!

Frontier Management

Thank you very much for sharing these comments! Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Exceptional

Always love visiting family in this beautiful building with exceptional staff.

Frontier Management

The Fountains At Granite City - Granite City, Il Family, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. You really made our day today.

fantastic

beautiful community, outstanding service,

Frontier Management

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Wonderful!

The Fountains at Granite City has the most caring staff I have ever seen. A wonderful community!

Frontier Management

Thanks The Fountains At Granite City - Granite City, Il Visitor, for leaving us this response. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

My Tour Visit

I liked my tour with the owner. He is a nice guy and is a knowledgeable. The price was different and not liked. I also did not feel comfortable with my mom being here. It was not a convenient location for the family. it was a very insightful visit. Kyla [Removed] from A Place For Mom was most helpful, attentive, and did a good job.

Exceptionally good to residents, very caring and attentive, meals very good and nutritious, beautiful kept property many activities for residents, very clean.

It was a wonderful place.

It was a wonderful place. I would recommend it to anybody. They did a great job. We have no complaints.

Very Friendly

The best feature is the friendliness of the staff. We were very happy with the staff. The community is clean and we were happy with the activities that were available for our loved one. The care services were acceptable.

Fountains is great

I think my judgements a little different, my mother, on some levels needs more care than what they offer and on other levels doesnt. The problem is that my mother has not been giving the same kind of efforts you would hope a person would when they're going through rehabilitation.
The place itself is great, they try to get her to walk, musicians come in there and there are other things for her to do but she's just not choosing to get involved. I think overall she would rather be at home than somewhere else and her mind's a bit off so I take it was a grain of salt.

Thank you for your interest in The Fountains!

When it comes time for individuals and families to consider relocating to an independent or assisted living environment, the decision can be very emotional and challenging. You are not alone. Each day, more than 5,000 American families find themselves in this situation. One of the many concerns is the potential loss of the familiar sense of home and independence. At The Fountains, “home” and “independence” is exactly what we strive to create each and every day.

At The Fountains, you will find a strong sense of home. Our staff understands and respects each resident, encouraging independence and providing support to them based on their personal needs – and in their own home. The beautiful setting and countless amenities add to our residents’ increased sense of home and purpose.

We look forward to sharing more about The Fountains with you. We have helped many families through this difficult decision-making process, and are here for you when you have questions. Please feel free to contact us or stop by anytime to visit.