Central Park Rehabilitation and Nursing Center - Syracuse, NY

Central Park Rehabilitation and Nursing Center - Syracuse, NY has yet not published prices.

Nice new clean set up on the inside. Staff is friendly and take the time to get to know all the residents personally. Rehab department is GREAT and rehab gym is very big. Highly recommend.

Visitor observation

Friendly staff, clean with nice new inside, food looks good, rehab department is GREAT!

Family

I have worked in the LTC field for over 15 years in the local area. I have entrusted the staff at Central Park to care for my mother and I am happy to say that I can sleep easy at night knowing not only is she well taken care of but that she is amongst family caring for her.

Excellent all around

Family member went to rehab here and was taken care of by great stuff. Rehabilitation department got my family member up and walking again! Definitely recommend!

Visitor Observation

This is a visitor observation. The food is apalling. They are not geared toward wellness. They are not geared to rehabilitate to leave. Other review site smart rating says it all. They have the highest depression among residents of any nursing home in the area. They are geared to keep you there. They all seem to have the one doctor for the one nursing home, you can't keep your own doctors. I found it very difficult to post this review on other review sites. I am happy I found one that will post honestly. They are awful!!

The Central Park Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, in the heart of downtown Syracuse, has been serving our community and surrounding suburbs for over four decades. Our team of caring professionals delivers a wide range of services focused on the emotional, physical and spiritual health of our residents.