Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites - Cedar Park, TX

Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites - Cedar Park, TX has yet not published prices.

• Respiratory Therapist

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

Everybody is helpful and nice. The nurses are awesome! The staff is all friendly. It is very clean. My loved one is happy with the meals. They give me a call on everything.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

That facility is amazing. There is nothing we would change. You could eat off of the floor. All of the therapy people are amazing. The social worker has been helpful.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

My loved one is very happy with her service, and I am very happy with the facility. She has told me the meals are really good. She has been happy with everybody.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

They have been very accommodating. They even put a spare bed in my loved one's room so we can stay with her. The nurses are great. When she calls, the aides can take a while to come help her. She likes the meals.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

They bent over backwards to accommodate my loved one's diet. They helped her to calm down. They have a great administrator and admissions person. It is very clean. The food is excellent.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

It is a beautiful place, and my loved one is well cared for.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

It's beautiful and spacious. We love that it's brand new. We loved the physical therapy but hated the occupational therapy. There have been delays with my loved one getting her medications. She is eating everything, so the food must be good. When I call, I can get information, but they don't call me.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

The therapy is beneficial from what my loved one has said. The nurses are very helpful and professional. She likes the food. So far they are good about keeping me informed.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

The facility is gorgeous and the people are fabulous. They are qualified and dedicated. The communication is a problem between the staff and it takes a lot of phone calls to get information. The people there care tremendously. I am very impressed. My mother was not happy with the food. The staff were very attentive to my questions. They were very responsive when I called and got a live person but I did not get a call back when needing to speak with someone in particular.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

The staff is really nice, and the facility is excellent. The food is good. The scheduling is kind of wacky. They do not have a routine down for my loved one.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

I like it there. We are trying to see if my mother can be there permanently. Everything is clean and brand new. The nurses are very nice when I ask anything. The only thing my mother does not like is the food. Other than that, she likes the place.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

My mom is liking it. She likes her room. She says the place is very nice-looking and clean. The food is good. The staff is friendly. They return phone calls. Her roommate moved in with her, and they both really like it.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

It is brand new. My loved one likes the meals. I do not think anyone is around very much. There is no one checking on her. A week ago, the physical therapist called and said he would call me back, and I have heard back from them.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

We would go back there if we had to because it is better than many places. The therapists were good. The facility itself is in good shape. It is beautiful and does not smell bad. But my loved one's room was not clean. We waited three days before they would change the bedding and the towels. It was a week before the floors were cleaned. The food they serve is not fresh. They had boxed food and it was not healthy. The diet was horrible for him. And the meals were cold. There is a lot of miscommunication there. They promise you things that do not happen. The discharge process was very difficult. The social worker needs to learn how to communicate. We did not know what to do.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

I am not very happy with it. My loved one has not been showered for over a week and has not gone to the bathroom or washed his hands in over a week. They have not been helping him use the bathroom because they say the wheelchair doesn't fit in the bathroom. I told them he needs to be on a special diet a they said they are letting him choose his own meals. They cannot fit his wheelchair in the dining room. The nurses are great. The aides are fantastic. It's pretty clean. We're finally scheduled to have our first meeting after being there for a week.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

So far, it has not been that great, though it is really clean. They call me if there is anything going on.

Horrible Management!

We brought our mother here and were told she would probably fully recover. Thanksgiving weekend she fell very ill due to mismanagement of her meds and the Dr. was unavailable. She was weak when she was admitted, but in excruciating pain when she left and in less than a month passed away. Horrible management!

Cedar Pointe is a 122-bed short-term rehabilitation and long-term care center. We offer private and semi-private suites with controllable thermostats. We are conveniently located near Cedar Park Regional Medical Center. We have 24-hour nursing care and we offer nutritional and culinary support, medication management, respiratory therapy and licensed nursing care. Physical, occupational and speech therapy centers around each individual rehabilitative need and treatment goals.