Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites - Cedar Park, TX

Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites - Cedar Park, TX has yet not published prices.

• Respiratory Therapist

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

Everything was good. The nurses were good. The food was alright. Most of it was clean, but they didn't mop the room and bathroom the whole time I was there.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

Overall, we are very satisfied with the experience with this facility. The staff is super friendly.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

So far, I am satisfied with the level of communication from the facility. We have had to have some discussions, but they are right on top of it when I bring up my concerns.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

I never found a mistake that affected my health. Overall, the nurses were very good. The aides were good. It was very clean. They were all over that. The food was great compared to what I eat at home. I ate three times as much there. The food was excellent. The rehab was wonderful. They kept me informed. Everything was perfect except the procedure of the dismissal. They gave 10 days' notice and we prepared for that and kept thinking someone would give me some information. No one contacted anyone in my family or me for pickup or anything.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

I feel like they are very attentive, clean, and engaged. This place is new and very clean. The staff is wonderful. The nurses are excellent. They are all perfectly friendly. My dad is loving the theme of the meals. The communication is perfect.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

So far, so good. The staff is fine. They are friendly. It is a very clean place. The food is good there. The communication has been fine so far.

Things were great.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

My stay here has gone so well! Everyone is super friendly. From the housekeeping staff, to the nurses, to the servers, everyone has been great and helped make this experience the best it can possibly be during this time. The therapy program here is excellent! They have done such a nice job getting to know me and creating a program that suits me best. Really, as whole, the people are wonderful! The meals are good here. When I do ask for other options, the facility has been very good about replacing the item or finding an alternative that works. There is just a little bit of room for overall improvement. Tomorrow, we have a meeting to go over the progress I have made as well as to go over a plan for the future.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

So far, the experience with the facility has gone very well for my father. One of the nurses is so good at carrying out care for my father, especially when dispensing his medication. My father and he have a good relationship, and my father uses his sense of humor with him. Those are the kinds of staff members this facility has. It's been so great for our family. As a whole, they do such an awesome job!

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

I love that place. The staff is fantastic. I have been there three times. The therapy is fantastic. The nurses are all great here. Everything is clean and neat. They are all really good people. They serve lousy food.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

They really care a lot. The food is good.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

They come when my loved one presses the call button and do therapy with him. The therapy is very good. I haven't heard any complaints about the meals. All of the people have been good about communicating, really!

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

The staff is friendly without a doubt. They clean anything they find. There are no problems with the nurses. There were minor issues with food early on, but since then, we are very happy with it. There were some issues with communication, but that has gotten better over time.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

My loved one's therapist does well with her. It is new and very clean. She has had a few complaints about the food. I have not talked to a doctor yet.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

The nurses all seem to be knowledgeable and nice. It is very clean. My mom seems to like the meals. It is hard to catch anyone to answer any questions.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

They are doing a good job. The therapy has been good. There are a few deficiencies here and there. We are not satisfied with the food, but not super unhappy. It's nursing home food.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

All the people have been nice. It is pretty clean. The facility is nice, though there are a few issues. When there are changes in meds, they don't reach everyone that needs to know. The administrator is working on getting the communication improved about medicine changes.

It was good.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

The staff is great. The communication is great. I had a meeting with all of them. The therapist has been great with my loved one. The night shift is late to respond, but they may be shorthanded. Other than that, they have been fantastic.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

Everyone is very friendly. The social worker calls me back. It is clean, and my dad enjoys the food and likes the atmosphere. When I ask things, they are quick to respond, but I have not met a doctor. I have requested some things and not heard back for a few days.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

The facility is really nice. I like the environment. It is peaceful. The therapy is going okay. I have called two to three times with no return calls.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

The nurses and physical therapists are really good. They're attentive and give attention to their patients. It's a clean facility. Certain nurses are very good to keep me informed. There's an issue with kitchen service. The meals are great, but the service is slow. It takes over an hour to get food. It is not as organized as it could be.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

The facility is nice. The nurses and aides are good and very helpful. It is very clean and doesn't smell. The food looks good. The therapists are great. Their knowledge and training is very good. The nurses are very knowledgeable about rehab and things like that. They know what they are doing and have given me good advice. The staff is all very, very friendly. They've been doing great. I just wish there was more staff. There is room for improvement on communication. Different people give me different information and options. I had to call three different times before I could reach someone at the nurses' station. Different people give me different information and options. It is just hard to contact these people.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

Everything seems to be going well. The therapy seems to be going well. I like the admissions director. She communicates and explains the paperwork well. They are slow at removing food trays, but everyone seems nice there. The meals are okay. They have been adequate. There was a language barrier with one person on the staff.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

I've been happy with them. The therapist really tries to work my loved one and is patient. Everyone is good to her. I would like to hear more of the plan. I didn't feel like the care meeting was a lot.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

Most of the staff is pretty good. They are friendly. It is clean in my loved one's room. She likes the food. Some of the staff is not 100%. The care depends on the nurse. Some are great and some are not very good. To get answers, I have to go past the nurse and ask the charge nurse.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

The admissions director has been a great help! The social worker has also been very helpful throughout this process. The nurses' communication and availability have been some concerns of mine. Also, when communicating with the nurses, it seems very rushed. Getting orders to the correct person has been an issue, as well. The nursing staff does not return my phone calls like I would like. It can be difficult tracking down a nurse to get information.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

The nurses are very attentive and good, but some do not follow through. They keep the rooms very clean, and that is so important for my dad being there. There needs to be better communication between the nurses and CNAs. I had to grab a CNA to help with changing my dad's clothes.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

The people in general have been very good, and I think my sister has enjoyed working with them. The staff is very friendly. There are some really great people. It is a very clean place. In general, the food is good. There are a number of food she cannot eat. I brought it up at the care conference and the head of the food department said he would talk with her, but he has not come in to talk to her. The quality of nursing varies. One nurse has gone out of her way to help her. There have been several instances of lack of communication between shifts, and that has been problematic. She has difficulty getting meds at times. She also needs certain dressings and does not get them. One nurse said she could not find them anywhere. There has only been one care conference, and it was fairly rushed. I do not get information unless I am there and ask about it.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

The staff was very accommodating and very efficient. They admitted her quickly, and it was a very nice experience. My mom is a picky eater, and she was pleased with the food. The facility was very clean. The staff kept my mom informed. She never had any questions.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

The overall experience is great. The cleanliness is lot better than other facilities, and they take care of my loved one. They give her physical therapy and take her to her treatment. They gave her spaghetti for the one day I was there. She wanted salt and sugar, but I understand for her diet this may be an issue. There was an incident, and they explained what happened to me. They kept me informed, but the first time there was an issue, they did not let me know.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

The facilities are top notch. It is well-maintained and well-lit. The nursing staff is excellent. They are nice and friendly. There has been a drastic difference in my loved one since starting therapy. All of the staff are very friendly and cooperative. The food is fine. She does not like some of the food, but she is a picky eater.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

I was only able to visit a short time, but based on that visit, it was very good. It was clean, and the staff were friendly. They were very good at keeping me informed about my loved one's care.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

My loved one and I are very pleased. She has been a resident for two weeks, and we were greeted by the staff extremely well and given excellent instructions. We like the physical therapy, and the nurses are all excellent. The social worker has been excellent. We like the admissions person, the business manager, and the receptionist. The cleanliness is excellent. One time, I thought we missed lunch, but they had hot food waiting for my loved one there.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

My mother is here at the facility. It is run more like a nursing home than a rehab facility. They should split the therapy up instead of doing both sides on one day. The food has been disappointing so far. I have had one meeting with the facility since I've been here.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

My father is in this facility. The rehab therapy staff have been in contact with me a great deal, and they have been very good. The facility is very clean! The meals there are great. Right now, I am pretty upset over how the staff can't see to his belongings and make sure he has them for his appointments. He has specific things he needs with him, especially for dialysis. He has been sent to an appointment before in a gown (freezing and humiliating). We specifically let nursing know he needs his belongings with him, and I showed up at the appointment to see if the belongings were with him, and they were not.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

I had some concerns. They do not have enough staff on-hand to care for all of the patients. My loved one needed help going to the bathroom, but no one was paying attention to him, and no one showed up for a while. I looked for someone to help, and I even went to the nurses station. The aides did not help in a professional way.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

Everybody on the staff is very friendly. The facility seems to be very clean. I met with the physical therapy person, and that was very good. The nurses wanted to be helpful, but the medications were not given on time, and my loved one had to wait almost 2 hours for medications. She is not happy with the food at all. I had to ask for things to happen several times before they happened.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

The therapists are great people. They are professional, and I couldn't ask for any better. The nurse didn't have any idea of what she was doing. The aides were way more helpful than the nurses. The cafeteria has no diabetic menu, and the food quality is poor.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

The aides were the best staff members. They popped in to see how my loved one and I were doing, and they were interested and genuine. Some folks on the rehab therapy team were wonderful. The physical therapist was concerned and attentive at the gym. I felt like one of the physical therapists was more interested in getting paid than rehabilitating the patient. The occupational therapist did not have a lot of compassion. The nurses did their job. When my loved one moved the mattress from his bed, roaches ran out from under the bed. The sheets were never changed for the whole stay. I saw the floor swept twice out of 14 days. After about 3 days, I resorted to bringing food to him. He only ate a few bites of their food. The boiled potatoes were crunchy, and the bread rolls were almost raw. The communication was very poor. We were told we could receive his discharge papers at 4 PM, and did not get the discharge papers until the next morning at 9 AM.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

Everybody is helpful and nice. The nurses are awesome! The staff is all friendly. It is very clean. My loved one is happy with the meals. They give me a call on everything.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

That facility is amazing. There is nothing we would change. You could eat off of the floor. All of the therapy people are amazing. The social worker has been helpful.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

My loved one is very happy with her service, and I am very happy with the facility. She has told me the meals are really good. She has been happy with everybody.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

They have been very accommodating. They even put a spare bed in my loved one's room so we can stay with her. The nurses are great. When she calls, the aides can take a while to come help her. She likes the meals.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

They bent over backwards to accommodate my loved one's diet. They helped her to calm down. They have a great administrator and admissions person. It is very clean. The food is excellent.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

It is a beautiful place, and my loved one is well cared for.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

It's beautiful and spacious. We love that it's brand new. We loved the physical therapy but hated the occupational therapy. There have been delays with my loved one getting her medications. She is eating everything, so the food must be good. When I call, I can get information, but they don't call me.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

The therapy is beneficial from what my loved one has said. The nurses are very helpful and professional. She likes the food. So far they are good about keeping me informed.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

The facility is gorgeous and the people are fabulous. They are qualified and dedicated. The communication is a problem between the staff and it takes a lot of phone calls to get information. The people there care tremendously. I am very impressed. My mother was not happy with the food. The staff were very attentive to my questions. They were very responsive when I called and got a live person but I did not get a call back when needing to speak with someone in particular.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

The staff is really nice, and the facility is excellent. The food is good. The scheduling is kind of wacky. They do not have a routine down for my loved one.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

I like it there. We are trying to see if my mother can be there permanently. Everything is clean and brand new. The nurses are very nice when I ask anything. The only thing my mother does not like is the food. Other than that, she likes the place.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

My mom is liking it. She likes her room. She says the place is very nice-looking and clean. The food is good. The staff is friendly. They return phone calls. Her roommate moved in with her, and they both really like it.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

It is brand new. My loved one likes the meals. I do not think anyone is around very much. There is no one checking on her. A week ago, the physical therapist called and said he would call me back, and I have heard back from them.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

We would go back there if we had to because it is better than many places. The therapists were good. The facility itself is in good shape. It is beautiful and does not smell bad. But my loved one's room was not clean. We waited three days before they would change the bedding and the towels. It was a week before the floors were cleaned. The food they serve is not fresh. They had boxed food and it was not healthy. The diet was horrible for him. And the meals were cold. There is a lot of miscommunication there. They promise you things that do not happen. The discharge process was very difficult. The social worker needs to learn how to communicate. We did not know what to do.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

I am not very happy with it. My loved one has not been showered for over a week and has not gone to the bathroom or washed his hands in over a week. They have not been helping him use the bathroom because they say the wheelchair doesn't fit in the bathroom. I told them he needs to be on a special diet a they said they are letting him choose his own meals. They cannot fit his wheelchair in the dining room. The nurses are great. The aides are fantastic. It's pretty clean. We're finally scheduled to have our first meeting after being there for a week.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

So far, it has not been that great, though it is really clean. They call me if there is anything going on.

Horrible Management!

We brought our mother here and were told she would probably fully recover. Thanksgiving weekend she fell very ill due to mismanagement of her meds and the Dr. was unavailable. She was weak when she was admitted, but in excruciating pain when she left and in less than a month passed away. Horrible management!

Cedar Pointe is a 122-bed short-term rehabilitation and long-term care center. We offer private and semi-private suites with controllable thermostats. We are conveniently located near Cedar Park Regional Medical Center. We have 24-hour nursing care and we offer nutritional and culinary support, medication management, respiratory therapy and licensed nursing care. Physical, occupational and speech therapy centers around each individual rehabilitative need and treatment goals.