Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites - Cedar Park, TX

Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites - Cedar Park, TX has yet not published prices.

• Respiratory Therapist

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

The staff was very accommodating and very efficient. They admitted her quickly, and it was a very nice experience. My mom is a picky eater, and she was pleased with the food. The facility was very clean. The staff kept my mom informed. She never had any questions.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

The overall experience is great. The cleanliness is lot better than other facilities, and they take care of my loved one. They give her physical therapy and take her to her treatment. They gave her spaghetti for the one day I was there. She wanted salt and sugar, but I understand for her diet this may be an issue. There was an incident, and they explained what happened to me. They kept me informed, but the first time there was an issue, they did not let me know.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

The facilities are top notch. It is well-maintained and well-lit. The nursing staff is excellent. They are nice and friendly. There has been a drastic difference in my loved one since starting therapy. All of the staff are very friendly and cooperative. The food is fine. She does not like some of the food, but she is a picky eater.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

I was only able to visit a short time, but based on that visit, it was very good. It was clean, and the staff were friendly. They were very good at keeping me informed about my loved one's care.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

My loved one and I are very pleased. She has been a resident for two weeks, and we were greeted by the staff extremely well and given excellent instructions. We like the physical therapy, and the nurses are all excellent. The social worker has been excellent. We like the admissions person, the business manager, and the receptionist. The cleanliness is excellent. One time, I thought we missed lunch, but they had hot food waiting for my loved one there.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

My mother is here at the facility. It is run more like a nursing home than a rehab facility. They should split the therapy up instead of doing both sides on one day. The food has been disappointing so far. I have had one meeting with the facility since I've been here.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

My father is in this facility. The rehab therapy staff have been in contact with me a great deal, and they have been very good. The facility is very clean! The meals there are great. Right now, I am pretty upset over how the staff can't see to his belongings and make sure he has them for his appointments. He has specific things he needs with him, especially for dialysis. He has been sent to an appointment before in a gown (freezing and humiliating). We specifically let nursing know he needs his belongings with him, and I showed up at the appointment to see if the belongings were with him, and they were not.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

I had some concerns. They do not have enough staff on-hand to care for all of the patients. My loved one needed help going to the bathroom, but no one was paying attention to him, and no one showed up for a while. I looked for someone to help, and I even went to the nurses station. The aides did not help in a professional way.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

Everybody on the staff is very friendly. The facility seems to be very clean. I met with the physical therapy person, and that was very good. The nurses wanted to be helpful, but the medications were not given on time, and my loved one had to wait almost 2 hours for medications. She is not happy with the food at all. I had to ask for things to happen several times before they happened.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

The therapists are great people. They are professional, and I couldn't ask for any better. The nurse didn't have any idea of what she was doing. The aides were way more helpful than the nurses. The cafeteria has no diabetic menu, and the food quality is poor.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

The aides were the best staff members. They popped in to see how my loved one and I were doing, and they were interested and genuine. Some folks on the rehab therapy team were wonderful. The physical therapist was concerned and attentive at the gym. I felt like one of the physical therapists was more interested in getting paid than rehabilitating the patient. The occupational therapist did not have a lot of compassion. The nurses did their job. When my loved one moved the mattress from his bed, roaches ran out from under the bed. The sheets were never changed for the whole stay. I saw the floor swept twice out of 14 days. After about 3 days, I resorted to bringing food to him. He only ate a few bites of their food. The boiled potatoes were crunchy, and the bread rolls were almost raw. The communication was very poor. We were told we could receive his discharge papers at 4 PM, and did not get the discharge papers until the next morning at 9 AM.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

Everybody is helpful and nice. The nurses are awesome! The staff is all friendly. It is very clean. My loved one is happy with the meals. They give me a call on everything.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

That facility is amazing. There is nothing we would change. You could eat off of the floor. All of the therapy people are amazing. The social worker has been helpful.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

My loved one is very happy with her service, and I am very happy with the facility. She has told me the meals are really good. She has been happy with everybody.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

They have been very accommodating. They even put a spare bed in my loved one's room so we can stay with her. The nurses are great. When she calls, the aides can take a while to come help her. She likes the meals.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

They bent over backwards to accommodate my loved one's diet. They helped her to calm down. They have a great administrator and admissions person. It is very clean. The food is excellent.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

It is a beautiful place, and my loved one is well cared for.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

It's beautiful and spacious. We love that it's brand new. We loved the physical therapy but hated the occupational therapy. There have been delays with my loved one getting her medications. She is eating everything, so the food must be good. When I call, I can get information, but they don't call me.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

The therapy is beneficial from what my loved one has said. The nurses are very helpful and professional. She likes the food. So far they are good about keeping me informed.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

The facility is gorgeous and the people are fabulous. They are qualified and dedicated. The communication is a problem between the staff and it takes a lot of phone calls to get information. The people there care tremendously. I am very impressed. My mother was not happy with the food. The staff were very attentive to my questions. They were very responsive when I called and got a live person but I did not get a call back when needing to speak with someone in particular.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

The staff is really nice, and the facility is excellent. The food is good. The scheduling is kind of wacky. They do not have a routine down for my loved one.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

I like it there. We are trying to see if my mother can be there permanently. Everything is clean and brand new. The nurses are very nice when I ask anything. The only thing my mother does not like is the food. Other than that, she likes the place.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

My mom is liking it. She likes her room. She says the place is very nice-looking and clean. The food is good. The staff is friendly. They return phone calls. Her roommate moved in with her, and they both really like it.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

It is brand new. My loved one likes the meals. I do not think anyone is around very much. There is no one checking on her. A week ago, the physical therapist called and said he would call me back, and I have heard back from them.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

We would go back there if we had to because it is better than many places. The therapists were good. The facility itself is in good shape. It is beautiful and does not smell bad. But my loved one's room was not clean. We waited three days before they would change the bedding and the towels. It was a week before the floors were cleaned. The food they serve is not fresh. They had boxed food and it was not healthy. The diet was horrible for him. And the meals were cold. There is a lot of miscommunication there. They promise you things that do not happen. The discharge process was very difficult. The social worker needs to learn how to communicate. We did not know what to do.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

I am not very happy with it. My loved one has not been showered for over a week and has not gone to the bathroom or washed his hands in over a week. They have not been helping him use the bathroom because they say the wheelchair doesn't fit in the bathroom. I told them he needs to be on a special diet a they said they are letting him choose his own meals. They cannot fit his wheelchair in the dining room. The nurses are great. The aides are fantastic. It's pretty clean. We're finally scheduled to have our first meeting after being there for a week.

Review of Cedar Pointe Health and Wellness Suites

So far, it has not been that great, though it is really clean. They call me if there is anything going on.

Horrible Management!

We brought our mother here and were told she would probably fully recover. Thanksgiving weekend she fell very ill due to mismanagement of her meds and the Dr. was unavailable. She was weak when she was admitted, but in excruciating pain when she left and in less than a month passed away. Horrible management!

Cedar Pointe is a 122-bed short-term rehabilitation and long-term care center. We offer private and semi-private suites with controllable thermostats. We are conveniently located near Cedar Park Regional Medical Center. We have 24-hour nursing care and we offer nutritional and culinary support, medication management, respiratory therapy and licensed nursing care. Physical, occupational and speech therapy centers around each individual rehabilitative need and treatment goals.