Cedar Mountain House - Brevard, NC

Sweet, loving caregivers

My sister and I absolutely love all the staff at Cedar Mountain House. They are always very friendly and welcoming and take excellent care of our Mom. We were very thankful to find a place for her after her fall. She has Alzheimer’s and think she has always lived there and they are her lifelong friends.

This place is the best

My dad is here right now and everything is going well it seems. I’m very happy with the staff, especially with the fact that I can’t be there all the time. I can call and talk to the director or the head of nursing anytime I want to and they’re both amazing people. There’s really a good open line of communication. They’ve offered for me to eat there before. I haven’t had the chance to try it yet but I’ve been there to see the chef preparing the food and it seems to be well balanced and nutritious. The chef seems to have a good variety and the menu doesn’t always look like it’s the same set of options, so there are a lot of different things to choose from. I know that every week they have Wii bowling and there’s bingo, though I’m sure there’s more than that to do. Even though my dad doesn’t participate, the staff still really tries to help him feel involved and they go out of their way to include him or meet him where he’s at. The cleanliness has been wonderful. My dad was in a skilled nursing place before this and compared to that, this place is great. It’s clean and it smells good. The person that does all of the cleaning also does the laundry and she’s always friendly and upbeat, I’ve never had any issues with his laundry missing or other peoples’ clothes showing up in his closet. This place really has been the best.

Wonderful place-would love to place m...

Wonderful place-would love to place my mother there.

The weather was frightful going over ...

The weather was frightful going over Caesar's Head but our visit was warm and helpful. the Director was a gracious host and guide and gave me specific information about NC Medicaid that I appreciated.

Cedar Mountain House is a Residential Assisted Living Community located near Brevard, North Carolina.
We are a fully licensed Adult Care Home offering our residents an affordable “home-like” atmosphere, security and 24-hour personal care.
Location
We are located close to downtown Brevard in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina. Brevard is known as the “Land of Many Waterfalls”. Come visit and retire and “Live Life Your Way”!
Discover a hidden gem:
We provide the comforts of home combined with the friendly, compassionate care of our dedicated staff.