Oakview Park - Greenville, SC

Oakview Park - Greenville, SC has yet not published prices.

Very Pleased

I'm very pleased with my loved one's experience at Oakview Park so far. The staff is helpful, the community is clean, and my loved one seems very pleased about the food there. She has also been involved in some of the activities and outings, even though she hasn't been there very long yet. I would definitely recommend Oakview Park to others.

Just Amazing

Oakview Park is just amazing. [Removed], the director there was on the phone with me forever reassuring me and answering all my questions. She was so patient and helpful. The rest of the staff there is also pleasant and accommodating, and I've never had any complaints. They even make my mother's bed perfectly because that has been so important to her all her life. They care that much about their residents. They have so many activities there as well like Karaoke, Bingo, Live Music, crafts, and exercise. We never expected to find something so great, and it's all thanks to [Removed] at A Place For Mom who helped us find Oakview. As great as the community is, she is even more so. She was so reassuring, and helped me emotionally make the transition for my mother. I couldn't have done it without her.

We loved oakview park. It was a new facility and we were were impressed by the atmosphere. We spoke to residents while on our tour and they recommended it highly. One 94 year old spry patient told us she liked it there and was treated well by the staff. We felt it would be a good fit for all our needs.

Settling in

So far my brother is settling in quite nicely at the Oakview Park. The overall atmosphere is very warm and welcoming. It is clean and well-kept. The staff is very friendly and attentive to my brother's care needs. They do respond promptly he needs anything. I have not had a chance to dine there he says the food is good, but he is a picky eater and they do not offer a lot of variety. They do offer activities for the residents but I am not there so I do not know if he participates in them or not. I would recommend this community to others.