Brookdale Cleveland Park - Greenville, SC

Brookdale Cleveland Park - Greenville, SC has yet not published prices.

street map for Brookdale Cleveland Park - Greenville, SC

Hands down my #1 Choice thus far. [Removed] were so welcoming and helpful. They were very detailed with information and well prepared to answer all of my questions. Great first impression of staff and facility. I was so very impressed!

Particular whom cares for my family

No medical staff. Med techs are not capable of nursing care. Very unprofessional. Spoke with several residents whom smelled of urine.We chose The Woodland at Furman. The staff is licensed Rns and Lpns. Assistants are Cnas.The meals are the very best. Management is always available.

I liked the facility but it is geared for more independent living. Not sure my mom will get to that point.

I took a tour!

When I toured the Brookdale Cleveland Park, I noticed that the place is very clean and well maintained. Everyone that I came into contact with there was quite friendly. I do not remember anything negative about the place, the reason we ended up choosing another community was because we started to look out of state.

Good Referral From A Place For Mom

I have no complaints about this community. Everything is working very well, and I'am comfortable with my mother's move to this community. It is a really nice looking community, they do a good job with the cleanliness of the facility. The staff is very good. They are a new staff, but so far they have been good to work with. I've tired some of the meals, and the food is good. She is getting use too the routine around the community. I know she is safe, and being provided with good care. A place for mom was great for referring us to this community.

Very Disappointed in Constant Staff and Administrative Changes

My Mother has been at Clevland Park Homewood for over two years. In that two years every staff position has changed with the executive director changing at least 4 times ( Ive lost count). The sales manage was the only consistent and he is now gone.The medical care we were promised and have paid extra to receive hs been nonexistent. No Doctor has visited once a week. There is no staff doctor and in emergencies, EMS has been called and she has been shipped off to a hospital.
As a dementia patient this constant changing of staff is difficult for my Mother. During the last year, it has been necessary to hire a private caregiver in addition to paying the high monthly charges at Homewood.
It is obvious to me that this company is concerned with their bottom line rather than their resident care.

I WAS MOST IMPRESSED WITH THE CARE THEY HAD FOR MY MOTHERS NEEDS AS WELL AS MY WELL BEING. THEY WERE MOST HELPFULL AND HAVE A GREAT PROGRAM.LOOKS LIKE A PLACE MY MOM CAN LIVE AND BE HAPPY.

Other options

We are not happy with this community. The staff is not doing what they are requested for the care that is needed. They do have activities that she does enjoy. The staff is not polite and will not listen to my concerns. I suggest other families consider other options before this community at this time

Medical care is nonexistent!

Both of my parents are there but we are not pleased with the care they receive. I believe this place is in it for the money not the welfare of the residents. We have seen them forgotten for meals, not checked on, medical supplies not ordered as promised. etc. The list goes on and on. I would find another place if I had a 2nd chance. More than likely I will move them in the next month or so. This place is better for your loved one only if they do not require medical attention. The price you pay is outrageous for the care you receive.

Fabulous facility!

Fabulous facility! Staff were knowledgable and helpful. Would have enjoyed seeing my mom there, but she chose a smaller community.

Seemed like a nice place!

Cleveland Park was very nice, but way to big for us with three floors.

Homewood at Cleveland Park Review

So far our experience has been great. The personnel at Homewood at Cleveland have been great helping us get Dad set up and comfortable. They have been very helpful with the paperwork and have been very good at following up on all of our issues. Great experience so far and Dad is happy!

Homewood a real home environment

My husband's first 24 hours at homewood could not have been any better. The staff there has embraced him with welcome arms! They do not hesitate to go over and beyond expectations. They deliver upon requests immediately and professionally. I am delighted that we had the good fortune of finding a place that really cares and rises above in all arenas. It is comforting to have found a facility that feels like HOME.

Everything was clean and cheerful

Set up as independent living, but it was all ala carte. I liked this community a lot. We went with a different community, which I’m really happy with, but if we hadn’t gone with that community, we this would have been the one. Everything was clean and cheerful and the staff seemed great.

They know their clients and their families

The staff is fabulous, the care's been pretty good, there have been issues where it seems like at times my grandfather will get a scrape and they'll put a band aid on it and unless my mother says something about looking at it they won't. She thinks they need to check on it at least every other day, it's just she expects them to do what she would have done if he could have stayed with her. My mother is going down every day and she's trying to wean herself from it, but it was one of those situations where everyone was in denial about bad his dementia was. The executive director has been extremely open in letting us come in, there's some family drama going on and the staff has been really great about taking care of my grandfather and focusing on his needs. They were gracious and nice and then they were firm but they've been very sensitive to what the family has been going through in all of this so they're very good about not only taking care of my grandfather, but also taking care of the family.

We were very impressed with...

We were very impressed with the facility and the staff we observed. Specifically a studio on a 'ground' floor, because cannot do stairs during a fire drill at this time.

Place is lovely. Not happy with 3 lev...

Place is lovely. Not happy with 3 levels for her and her having to use elevator. Dining room on first floor/basement so unless she is on that level she would have to use elevator.

To most of us, home means freedom, security, privacy, and comfort. It's a place that is as unique as you, an environment that reflects your individuality. Home is the familiar place where you always feel safe and free from worries. It's where you are at ease. It's more than simply where you live. Home is the place, above all others, where everything is always just the way you want it - the way you've chosen. Homewood Residence is an engaging and friendly neighborhood that is part of a vibrant wider neighborhood that beckons with a variety of cultural and recreational opportunities. Our community is situated in the heart of Greenville's historic downtown, near the prestigious Poinsett Club. It's a perfect neighborhood for strolling along the tree-lined streets, or for a picnic in nearby Cleveland Park. And with many fine restaurants, antique shops and other stores close by, it's easy to take Mom or Dad out to lunch or dinner, or for a shopping excursion. With Homewood's location, it's also easy to arrange an outing to the Greenville County Museum, see a dramatic or musical production at the Peace Fine Arts Center, or a sporting event at the Bi Lo Center three blocks away. It all makes for a stimulating neighborhood that's alive with things to do - a neighborhood, and a community, you can call home. Homewood is committed to offering you a living environment that maintains the highest standards while providing a personal touch. We can meet your needs in all stages of retirement. From the finest, most comfortable residential retirement to the level of medical expertise you need, the Homewood staff is trained and ready to serve you in this important time in your life.