Casablanca Retirement Inc - Fort Worth, TX

Everyone was helpful and did what they could to make life pleasant.

Casablanca Retirement Home

Casablanca has been a very good place for our loved one so far. Time there is just over 6 weeks. The administrator keeps us well informed of any issues we need to be aware of regarding our family member.
Communication w/administrator, assistant administrator and caregivers is very good. We would recommend Casablanca for anyone looking for a residential group home offering assisted living and/or memory care. Staff to resident ratio is also very good.

Great place!

My Mom loves it here! It is a lovely, clean place, and the food is wonderful. The staff are very kind and caring, and since it is such a small community Mom gets lots of one on one care and individual attention. They're great at monitoring her health, and she's had far fewer issues since moving in here. They don't provide the same variety of activities as a larger facility, but they do keep the residents busy and entertained. I would recommend this place to anyone, they do a great job.

Consider a small group home

I moved my mother from a large corporate owned facility to Casablanca two months ago and couldn't be happier. The food is great and the individualized care she is receiving is much better than before. The facility is very clean and there is attention to every detail.

sister is not willing to mo...

sister is not willing to move at this time. However my friends and i will be starting a music ministry there. amazing how things work out when not planned.