Casa De Paz - Rio Rancho, NM

Positive

A Place for Mom helped me find a facility to move my 97 year old Mother to. They provided several potential care homes for my consideration. This was a big help in that there are over 400 such facilities in Albuquerque. Having help in sorting through all those options was a huge help. Casa de Paz stood out and was selected as the right fit for my Mom's condition. She has only been there for about two weeks, but she is receiving much better care there than she experienced in the assisted care facility she was in.

Gonna Be Nice Place To Live

We will be moving into this community very soon. It has been a pleasant process so far. The staff we met were very kind and friendly. The community looked great, everything was very well maintained. There are nice activities offered. I'am pretty sure we are going to enjoy our time here. This is a lovely community.

Nice, Homey Atmosphere

It had a very nice, homey atmosphere rather than a facility feel. The people were given whatever they wanted for breakfast. Just the atmosphere of the place was very friendly. I would highly recommend them. I was very pleased to have my mother there, I felt very secure.

Great facility,everything I was looki...

Great facility,everything I was looking for for Mom. Lots of interaction and stimulation and person to person care. My stress level is down knowing Mom is being cared for all of the time.