Floyd Place - Sergeant Bluff, IA

Floyd Place - Sergeant Bluff, IA has yet not published prices.

Floyd Place is the Best!

Floyd Place in Sergeant Bluff, Iowa, was my mother's home for the last 3 and 1/2 years of her life, and she loved every day of her time there. The staff were wonderful to her and she came to love so many "Floyd Place angels" very dearly. My family loves them, too! Thank you to [name removed]. and his fine team at Floyd Place, for all of your kindness, professional caring, and support. You will always be in our prayers.
[name removed], Seattle (and brothers)

A Home Away From Home!

My mother has lived at Floyd Place for over 9 months and absolutely LOVES it, especially the STAFF, HAPPY HOUR, and the FOOD. Their cook is awesome, takes a lot of pride in what she serves, and checks with the residents regularly to make sure they enjoy what they are eating. She especially wants to please them and all family members that eat there. I love the cleanliness of the whole facility, the spacious courtyard, the spacious studio apartment and bathroom, monthly Family Night, and most of all...the caring, loving, dedicated, and very compassionate staff. [name removed], the Facility Director, is very passionate about listening to family members and making the residents feel loved and very comfortable. My mom has dementia and owns a dog, and this combination has been challenging, to say it mildly. [name removed] has been wonderful about listening and addressing her needs. [name removed], the Activities Director, is exceptionally friendly to everyone and has a loving heart. The Cook is "ONE of a KIND" and makes delicious homemade meals. Everyone seems to love their jobs and work together well as a UNITED TEAM. They are very willing to help each other take care of the residents and do whatever is required of them, no matter what the job is. Their monthly Family Night is an awesome display of this unity and how well they work together...they make it look so easy...and it's not...they are just that organized!!! They have fed over 100 people at times...in a fairly small space...and it's astonishing how well everything clicks!!! All of the staff members stay working through cleanup (giving up their personal time)...they are loving and patient... and everyone does their part without any complaining. It looks so effortless...but it is a huge undertaking!!! They have a different theme each month, serve an awesome variety of food, offer fun entertainment, and a wonderful door prize for a lucky winner. I have never seen a place where all the OFFICE STAFF helps with the residents...but they do here...the Head Nurse and the Facility Director included!!! They work together as Family...and make everyone else feel like Family!!! There are a lot of GREAT things going on at Floyd Place...come check it out!!!

Top Notch Team: Highly qualified staff with a caring attitude. You can tell they enjoy their job.

WOW, where do I begin. Staff at Floyd Place are superb. [Removed] remains informative, honest and thorough. [Removed] delights my mom with her warmth and friendliness. [Removed] stops what he is doing and assists in everything from hanging pictures to repairing leaks. [Removed] convinced Mom to participate in activities, which is not her norm. He has shown compassion and thoughtfulness. [Removed] shows caring with a mix of humor and I am told she gives excellent showers. [Removed] is detailed and accurate as well as responsive to any concerns noticed. To top it all off, this staff also assisted in moving [Removed] into the Floyd Place.

I would highly recommend Floyd Place in Sergeant Bluff, Iowa to anyone looking for care for a loved one.

Floyd Place superb

Floyd Place is a wonderful place for my father. He has been here almost a year. The staff here is so friendly and professional they go above and beyond to take care of their patients. I have been so comfortable having my father here because I know I do not have to worry about him.
They keep their rooms clean and do the laundry. Food is a good balance meal three times a day , snacks at night. Maintain the rooms so everything is working right.
My whole family is so impressed with how well our father is taken care of.
If something is wrong with my father they call me right away. My father gets along with the staff very well. Highly recommend this facility to any one.

Floyd Place is tops in this daughter's opinion.

My mother has lived at Floyd Place in Sergeant Bluff for the past three years. Although she did not want to have to leave her home, she has always told me that she is very happy and comfortable at Floyd. I live on the West Coast and am only able to visit my mom twice a year, but I consider the caring staff and other residents at Floyd to be part of my own extended family. The management is very kind and efficient, and all the staff with whom I have interacted are kind, friendly, and capable. The meals are delicious, and activities are varied and engaging. If I were unable to continue to live in my own home, I would want to be able to live at Floyd Place!

He loves it!

I would highly recommend this community to anyone looking. The girls there are very nice and caring and that is what it takes to a place like that. I have actually already recommended it to friends and family. The place is clean and they take good care of my father, we couldn't be happier so far.

I Took A Tour!!

I toured a few communities and each had something special and unique. This community was very clean and well maintained. The people were very friendly and showed us the entire building. I was very impressed with what I saw. The location was the only con, it was not the closest to our home.

Only offer studio rooms, none with a separate bedroom. They were not expecting us as the contact person was no longer there.

Review of Floyd Place - Sergeant Bluff, IA

This is a very fine place to live. I would give it an A+ for accommodations, food, and service.I also must mention that the staff all deserve a good pat on the back. Excellent, Especially Laura, the manager!

Review of Floyd Place - Sergeant Bluff, IA

My husband and I transferred to Floyd Place from another AL. I am very happy with this place. The staff here are wonderful. I believe I would never have found better care for my husband. Although he is now passed, I couldn't imagine moving anywhere else. I would recommend this place to everyone.

Great Place To Live!!!!!!

My mother was a resident atFloyd Place unfortunately for only 2wks before taken to the hospital with pneumonia. She passed away 5 days later. She was very happy there and loved the staff. Chelsey and Lindsey were very caring and helpful. She really took to Andrea who was very patient, caring, thoughtful, funny and full of life! My mom could not wait to see her each day. My sisters and I only wish mom would have had more time there.. Couldn't have asked for a better place for her to reside!!!! Hats off to you all for running such a wonderful place for seniors to live.Keep up the GREAT JOB!

Floyd Place is located on a tree lined neighborhood street in Sergeant Bluff, Iowa. We are between the airport and Old Highway 75. Our stately home has a large back yard with covered shade areas and ample space for gardening and is also a perfect place for watching the birds gathering around our feeders.

Our apartments include both studio and one bedroom apartments, either of which is suitable for private or shared living. Each apartment has a kitchenette, private bathroom with safety bars and an emergency call system with around the clock monitoring.

Meals are prepared fresh and served in our restaurant style dining room. Residents can choose from several options and all meals include a starter soup or salad, entrée and dessert. Families and friends are welcome to dine in our dining room as well.

We offer both off site and on site activities such as:
•Tai Chi
•Happy hour
•Movies
•Pet therapy
•Spa days in our on-site salon
•Ice cream socials
•Trips to town for shopping and live entertainment
•Lounges for socializing

Our staff members are on site 24 hours a day and we offer personal care and medication assistance through our Home Health Partners. We can accommodate respite, transitional and home visit programs. Our closest hospital is Mercy Medical Center in Sioux City.