Cottonwood Place - Columbus, NE

Cottonwood Place - Columbus, NE has yet not published prices.

A Beautiful Home for a Dignified Life

My brother and I were lucky enough to be able to place my mother here after a terminal diagnosis and a nightmare experience at another "nursing home". Cottonwood Place is a home that allows people to age (and yes, die) with dignity. The people living there range from those needing assisted living to skilled nursing to hospice. The management and staff is incredibly caring. While the apartments are small, they are also bright, clean, and comfortable. The shared areas are well thought out and beautiful. This is a home for you or your loved one. Cottonwood Place is even welcoming to a tenant's family and guests. My husband and I both hope that we can find a place like this when we need the type of service Cottonwood Place provides.

Greatest senior living facility. Very caring staff and such a friendly environment. Great meals and always clean.

Highly recommend

My mom is getting good care
The staff is very caring
It’s much more personal than those large facilities

A part of Heaven

We just moved our Mother from a different facility into Cottonwood Place and WOW what a difference. The staff is so helpful and really seems to care for our Mom.
She says she is now " living in Heaven" and is loving all the activities and the smaller portions of food. She is enjoying the courtyard and we feel she has adapted so well because of the staff. Thank you Cottonwood Place!

Very nice homey facility and caring staff,

My 100 year old mother currently lives here and has been there for about 2 years. I find the facility very nice and clean and the staff very dedicated to their task of caring for the elderly. We are there as a result of my mother-in-law being there a few years back and the good experience we had with Cotton Wood and the staff at that time. So I'm a repeat customer which speaks loads. While we all wish the price was less, the cost is less than most other facilities in Columbus and feel the evaluation of level of care required has been fair.

Cottonwood Living and Loving It!

My mother has recently arrived there and loves the warmth and caring of the people. She enjoys the friendships that she is making, and looks forward to meals everyday once again. There is someone to talk to and to laugh with! It's the next best thing to home! So inviting and cheery to be there!

Cottonwood goes above and beyond to make their seniors very happy. Activities are awesome! Community is very clean.

Exceptional Care for High Level of Assisted Living Residents

I would like to write a review for Cottonwood Assisted Living due to the fact that I feel they provide Exceptional Care to their residents. I have provided nursing visits in this facility and have been a Registered Nurse in the area for over 30 years.
I must say that for an Assisted Living, Cottonwood does an outstanding job. Many Assisted Living Communities are unable to provide care to their patients as needs progress and become a higher level. But, at Cottonwood this is not the case. They grow with the patients through their changing needs.
I feel they do an outstanding job with memory care patients. They work in collaboration with home health and hospice agencies as well to provide the highest level of care for their residents.
As a health care worker in the community of Columbus, I would highly recommend Cottonwood Place.