The Pavilion Senior Living at Carthage - Carthage, TN

A Great Place

The best!! My Mom has been there only a couple of weeks, but all I can say is that this is a wonderful place for your loved ones, and that they will get only the best of care. The food is good, activities are fun, and they do care about their patients.

No complaints

Things seem to be going well so far. I have not heard any complaints about this community from my loved one. When I visit the staff seem very nice and helpful. The community is clean and they do offer some activities such as someone coming in to play the piano.

We can not wait to move her in

My friend is going to be moving into this community soon. The community looked clean and the people we met were friendly and helpful. She is going to have a large room. This is a smaller community. They have assisted living on one side and a locked memory care unit on the other. We saw the food and it looked well balanced and good.

Beautiful community!

The community is almost brand new and the rooms are very nice. My loved one is enjoying the food. They have an amazing chef and the food is excellent. The activities center is wonderful. They take them on outings and are very attentive. The community has an in house beauty salon. The community needs a follow up process for difficult situations and the staff should be held accountable for mistakes and lack of communication.

Very nice place!

We're very pleased with how things have turned out at Carthage Pavilion, I'd give them high marks across the board! It is a very nice place, and I would recommend it highly!

Great option to eldercare!

Everyone is very friendly and helpful, the facility is very nice, and the price is very reasonable.