Stonecrest - Lafayette, TN

A smaller community

The staff made moving into the community a good transition. The staff are kind, helpful and encouraging. They offer good comfort food. The community is clean and very pretty. They do not seem to offer as many activities in the evening or on the weekends. It would be nice if they were able to offer some sort of exercise room. This community has a great atmosphere and I would recommend it.

Take take good care of my father!

My father is doing pretty well since his move in. Everything has been awesome, there is not one negative thing. The food is very good, the service and care are awesome and the activities are there if he wants to partake and them. The place is spotless just walking in the door.

My uncle is loving life!!

My uncle is absolutely enjoying how things are going for him since he made the move into this community. The staff have been taking great care of him and has been attentive to all of his needs as well as making sure he is taking all of his medication. He is tickled to death about the meals and truly enjoys the social environment. Overall we are very pleased and would recommend this place.

The staff at Stonecrest were nice!!

This is a clean community and I would recommend it. My dad was not at this community for long as they do not offer a memory care unit. They offer assisted living. The staff at this community are very attentive and helpful. The food was good and they have a good variety.

Excellent Care

The staff at Stonecrest was very friendly and personable with us. I would recommend this establishment to anyone looking to get excellent care.

Aunt loves it

My Aunt Selma really enjoys here time at Stonecrest. The activities keep her active in the community. she says the food is good and she has a made several new friends.

Very nice

Stonecrest is a very nice facility. The décor is warm and cozy. The building is kept immaculate and the maintenance crew is on top of things. The staff is so carin and attentive to the residents and they really care. So far, we have no complaints with Stonecrest. We are happy here.