Carriage Oaks - Saint Charles, IL

We are very happy over there.

We are very happy over there. He is very comfortable, there, and the people are very friendly. He's been there for a little over a month now, and everything is going great.

Review of Carriage Oaks in St. Charles, Illinois

I have lived here for nearly three years. I find this community, including staff and residents, to be kind, caring, and helpful and concerned for all of us. I have made many lasting friendships and know every resident by name. We have 80 independent-living apartments, equipped with all amenities found in any home. Our maintenance employees respond quickly to requests for light bulb replacement, picture hanging, or any maintenance we may need. Large appliances are replaced by Carriage Oaks, at no cost to resident, when necessary.

Activities are on-going daily with delicious dinners and entertainment for special occasions.

It is a delight to go to the lower level, heated garage, where our automobiles are warm, during the winter months.

I enjoy living at Carriage Oaks in a safe, loving environment. I continue to be independent, with many of my needs being met by our excellent staff.

Review of Carriage Oaks in St. Charles, Illinois

I moved here over 3 years ago. I really like my apartment. There are so many activities here every day. It is beautiful now that it is remodeled.

Review of Carriage Oaks in St. Charles, Illinois

The kindness of the staff is outstanding. I have lived here almost four years -- have never felt "put down" or disregarded. The food is good.

Review of Carriage Oaks in St. Charles, Illinois

Very glad we moved here, always something going on.

Review of Carriage Oaks in St. Charles, Illinois

A very helpful staff is devoted to the residents.

Review of Carriage Oaks in St. Charles, Illinois

Due to unforeseen circumstances, Carriage Oaks is the "fifth" retirement community I have lived at.
Our director (Cheryl) and her staff go "above and beyond" to make our community a great place to live. I have finally found my "home".

Great to see nearly two doz...

Great to see nearly two dozen residents enjoying coffee in their coffee shop. Entire building was spotless and smelled fresh. Interior is a little dated, but they are in the middle of redoing the entire complex. Cheryl was great!