Unfriendly staff!

The community was nice and inviting. They offered many activities for my mom to enjoy. However, the staff were very rigid. They were hard to communicate with and they didn't always listen to my concerns. I believe that they over medicated my mom instead of taking the time to care for her needs.

So Amazing!

They do an outstanding job taking care of the patients. Everything surrounds the needs of the individual, and the atmosphere is just like home. We love the staff, they're our extended family!

They are doing a pretty good job.

They are doing a pretty good job. We are happy with them. It's kept very clean, and the staff is friendly. It's a pretty good value, so far. They are very good about being responsive and attentive if there are concerns or questions. They have a pretty good list of activities, and the food is good too, I would give that a five as well. I can't really think of anything I would like to see improved or done better.