Savoy Villas of Hollybrook - Savoy, IL

I love Holly Brook. I would love to live there myself. Very clean and all rooms light and airy. Very impressed with the community rooms and everything they have to offer seniors. Hope my mother can get in and enjoy the pleasant atmosphere and the friendly staff and residents.

Very clean and well decorated

Savoy Villas of Hollybrook is a wonderful place for my mom who is settling into her new home. The place is very clean and well decorated. The staff is very friendly and warm and caring with the care of my mom.
I have dined there with my mom and the food is very good, they offer buffet style meals so there is a wide variety to choose from. Always some fruit and cottage cheese if you're not too hungry. There are plenty of activities that the staff encourages the residents to participate. My mom is 94 and she enjoys playing cards and Bingo with the other residents. They have a nice courtyard and walkways to enjoy the outdoors, seating available to relax and enjoy the company of other residents, or sit quietly and enjoy the surroundings. I would highly recommend this community to others.

Options for care

This is the nice community for the care of a loved one. We like the staff and the clean environment. The menu seemed to be appealing. We liked the environment and the list of nice activities that were offered. We think that other families should tour this community for the care of a loved one.

The Villas of Hollybrook is a very nice place. Very warm and friendly and the layout is perfect. My mom really likes having a front door to the outside. The apartments are a good size with very nice bathrooms.
The members of the staff are very friendly and attentive.
Thank you to A Place For Mom!

Very nice facility. Staff is very nice. Price very reasonable and comparable to others that were not as nice in the same town.

Happy so far

The staff and residents at Villas of Hollybrook have been friendly and very helpful. Everything is kept in beautiful condition and is always clean. Staff is extremely careful with medication and respond quickly to calls for help. Lots of activities are planned.

Over The Top Staff!!

The staff in the community is very nice and friendly. I am really happy that my mother has been interacting with other residents. The staff does a great job in keeping everyone involved. The community is kept clean and organized i would recommend to family and friends.

Pleasant Respite Stay

I used this community for their respite services. During my stay here everything went very well. They did a very good job caring for me and my needs. My room was always cleaned. I had a nice one bedroom suite and I had a walk in shower, when was very nice. The staff was very helpful. They were always checking on me making sure I was safe. It was a pleasant experience.

Nice place, overall

Our experience with Savoy Villas of Hollybrook has been a good one, overall. When I visited to help place my loved one I was impressed by the facility, and the staff all seemed very friendly. I live out of state and don't get a chance to visit often, but they are providing excellent care for my loved one!