Mother Doing Really Well

This community is working out well for my mother since her move here. She is doing a lot better, and I'am satisfied with all they have done for us. She has gained some weight, and her health is improving. She has a doctor there on site at the community. Everything is working out well, and I would recommend this community.

My mom's happy home

We toured this community for care. We liked the staff that seems to be very helpful. This is a close location for me to visit. We were happy that the community was clean. They do have activities and everyone likes too. They have a nice variety of meals. We would suggest families tour this community for the care of a loved one

A good community

This is a nice community. They presented the food well. It was a buffet style dinner and the staff would prepare the residents plates for them so they did not have to stand in line. They did not however clean his room as often as they do at the community he is currently at. The staff were nice and attentive. They offer a lot of activities.

Not a Good Experience

Unfortunately we did not have the best experience with this community. The building is run down, and some updating. I was not comfortable with the care he was receiving. It is a convenient location for us. The staff was nice, and tried their best with what they had to work with. This was not the community for my husband, and his needs.

We love it!

The staff is great with mom and they are attentive to her needs. The food can use a little work on though. Mom has been getting into the exercise classes and some arts and crafts projects. The room and the community is clean. Mom loves her apartment. The feel and good vibe of this place is the main reason why we chose them and we are happy that we did.

Mark Ting

Thank you very much for sharing these comments, Carolina Gardens At York - York, Sc Family. We would love to speak more in depth with you regarding your experience with our dining services. Please email Keith Spencer directly at [removed]. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Still adjusting...

My mother is doing well since her move. She is still adjusting to all of the changes. The staff are all very nice and keep her safe. She likes the food and the place is always very clean. It is a very nice looking facility.

Mark Ting

Thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Carolina Gardens at York. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

My Thought Of The Tour.

I did not like this community at all when I visited it. The staff was nice. There was a smell when I got to the memory care area. This community felt like a nursing home and we were looking for a smaller community.

Mark Ting

Thanks for leaving us this response. Our manager would like to help turn your lackluster experience around. If you're willing, please contact Keith Spencer at [removed] to discuss what we can do to help.