We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Doctor on Call
- Dentist Available
HarborChase is home to the best: those who live here, and those who care for them. Simple kindness abounds, as does respect, and the celebration of each individual life with the dignity it has earned.
At HarborChase, we know that residents who can no longer live independently still want to feel independent. It's an important truth and we honor it. Collections, hobbies and family heirlooms are welcome here; they offer residents a way of choosing what suits them--and that is key to contentment.
At HarborChase of Aiken, we select our associates for their outstanding nursing and caregiving skills, and even more for their compassionate and encouraging hearts. It is our mission to ensure that every resident lives a full, cherished life and our caregivers are at the forefront of that effort. Each day, our caregivers offer respectful assistance with walking, dressing, grooming and more. Medical needs are provided for by licensed nurses and medication assistants.
At HarborChase of Aiken, life can be as exciting as you want it to be. Our Life Enrichment program honors the knowledge that everyone--no matter their life stage--wants and needs meaningful activities and warm interaction with their neighbors and friends. We also respect that each resident is an individual so our offerings are as varied as the wonderful people we serve.