Morningside of Rock Hill - Rock Hill, SC

Located in Rock Hill, South Carolina, Morningside of Rock Hill is the premier assisted living residence of choice for your loved one. Our caregivers, dietary staff, and management team all strive for excellence, and have one goal – to exceed your expectations everyday. Morningside of Rock Hill, the right choice for you.

Contact us for more information, or stop by for a visit today!

Morningside of Rock Hill is the best !

Morningside of Rock Hill is the best ! There were two very important qualities that I was looking for in an assisted living facility for my mom. I wanted the facility to look, feel and smell clean. This was on the top of my list and I am picky. I also wanted the staff to be friendly and caring towards my mom. This was very important because I knew it was going to be a big transition for my mom. Morningside achieved both. From the moment I walked in, I was surprised by not only how beautiful the facility was but how clean it looked and felt and smelled. I was pleasantly surprised. However, the most important thing about the facility is the staff. The staff there is not only friendly but they sincerely care about their residents and the residents family. They put me totally at ease and helped my mom feel at home. I have been very pleased with the care my mom has received at Morningside.

So far so good!

The staff have been wonderful they are always happy and keep mom busy. They offer a variety of activities. They offer a desert with every meal. The community seems clean. I would recommend visiting [Removed] before this community. The community seems clean.

Consistency is not good in quality of care and food

Five Star Reviews

We are sorry about your experience and would be glad to discuss it with you directly. We assure you that we make every effort to meet the needs of our residents and provide the highest quality care. Please get in touch with us as we would very much like to meet with you to hear details about your experience.

It's bright and there is lots of things for people to do.

This is looking to be a very nice place. It's bright and there is lots of things for people to do. It's set up very nicely. I was impressed with the staff, they seemed pretty experienced with better training, than where we are now. There are other residents that have moved from our current place to this one. It's definitely an option.

Great place, but where are the activities?

Our experience with Morningside has been pretty good so far -- the staff is incredibly friendly, it is clean, and the food is great. My concerns lie mainly with the activities. There is a calendar of activities that is posted, but they never seem to stick to that schedule. The timing of a lot of the activities seems strange, and it seems like the medical technicians are more involved with the activities than the actual activities director. Otherwise, great place!

I like what they're doing!

My father is there and I've been very happy with them. What I like is they always greet you when you come in. Sometimes finding a staff member, especially on the weekends, to unlock a door if your family member has fallen asleep or something, can be a little hard.

I like what they're doing. I like the care he's getting and he seems to like the food in the dining room.

Nice facility, price is a little high...

Nice facility, price is a little high. No medicaid so not sure what we would do when my dad's money runs out. LOVE the bathroom and the room setup.