Caring Hands Healthcare Solutions, LLC - Fredericksburg, VA

Caring Hands Healthcare Solutions, LLC - Fredericksburg, VA has yet not published prices.

• Companion Care
  • Respite Care
  • Specializing in Alzheimer
  • Skilled Nursing
  • Ostomy Care
  • IV Therapy
  • Personal care

Good service!

I've used Caring Hands for the care of my brother for several months. I find them to be very accommodating and reliable! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone who needs similar home care.

Providing peace of mind for families

23 November 2016
My family and I began using Caring Hands Healthcare Services (CHHS) in January 2015. We have a Middle School age son with Down Syndrome and Autistic Spectrum behaviors as well as healthcare needs.
My husband and I both work in Washington, D.C. which means that we head to work and to our commuter lots at 5:30 a.m. and do not arrive home until early evening. Being so far away from home on a daily basis caused us much concern.
CHHS is one of the few caregiving agencies in the Fredericksburg area that cares for individuals under the age of 18. [Removed] and [Removed] [Removed] sat down with us in our home to explain the details of the services they provide and to assist with the paperwork associated with Medicaid patients. They were warm, reassuring, and knowledgeable. They gave us what parents need most, peace of mind that their child is being well cared for.
Our family, and especially our younger son, loves our primary caregiver and we hope she will be with us for many years. Occasionally when she has other commitments, CHHS sends an alternate caregiver who our son is already familiar with. [Removed], [Removed], and our caregivers are kind, reliable, and empathetic towards the needs of special kids. They are essential in my family’s daily life. Thank you [Removed], [Removed], and CHHS, for being there for us.
[Removed]

My Experience

After having life changing medical issues, I was in desperate need of finding a full time caretaker to assist me with my ADL's. I discovered Caring Hands and it has been a wonderful experience. My caretaker is like a member of our family. I don't know what I would do without her. Also, the cost of my care is very reasonable compared to other companies offering the same service. All in all, Caring Hands and my wonderful caretaker have made my life so much better. I would recommend them to everyone who needs private care.

We would recommend this service to our friends and others. My mom really liked Olivia. She was helpful in every way. Thank you for being there when we need you.

Caring service by excellent professionals.

The name says it all. Caring Hands Healthcare spent time meeting my mom and evaluating her needs. Mom was then matched with a caregiver who was caring, compassionate, and engaging. Mom was uncomfortable about having an aide, but she was put at ease by her caregiver and enjoyed the companionship. Everyone involved at Caring Hands were professional, friendly, and provided excellent service.

Very pleasant

It's only been a short time so my review isn't very extensive. So far my experience with the staff has been pleasant. They are very friendly and my Dad is starting to warm up to the little by little. I would definitely recommend based on the little experience we've had with them so far.

Impressed

Things are going very well actually, I am very impressed with Caring Hands.

From the beginning of my search, Linda's compassion got my attention,she is such a warm and caring person,with attention to detail. My Mom has Alzheimer's for 10 years now, this would be her first caregiver other than her family.

We can't say enough good things about Caring Hands, they are dedicated,compassionate and knowledgable about
Alzheimer's and it's changing situation, they make my Mom feel very comfortable in our home, such a wonderful
Experience for our family. Thanks Caring Hands and Senior Advisor.

Caring Hands Healthcare Solutions, LLC provides personal care and skilled nursing care to seniors, pediatrics, and individuals with disabilities.

We are licensed by Virginia Department of Health (VDH) and accept most Medicaid waivers. We are dedicated to assisting clients maintain the safest and most independent home life.

Proudly serving the following areas:
Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania County, Culpeper, King George, Caroline County, Fauquier County, Alexandria, Fairfax, Loudon County, Prince William County and Arlington County,

Services We Provide:

Vital Signs Monitoring
Diabetic & Ostomy Care
Wound Care
And so much more.....!!!

Contact us today, for a free Initial Assessment!