The Senior's Companion - Mechanicsville, VA

The Senior's Companion - Mechanicsville, VA has yet not published prices.

My caregiver is great!

[Removed], the caregiver that comes to my house is very good. She cooks meals for me and takes care of everything that has to do with the kitchen which is what I needed. She will also iron my clothing when needed. I never got a paper that says what she is supposed to do for me, but so far I am happy with the service.

Good so far!

The caregivers are usually at my mother's home while were at work, so as far as my mother has told me they do a good job. They are friendly and help her out. It is peace of mind for us knowing someone is with her when we are not.

very pleased

We were very pleased with The Senior's Companion. It was comforting to know that mom was getting good care.
It was expensive for the service but we were satisfied with them. It was a good experience.

Great service so far!

So far things have gone well with Senior's Companion! The aides and office staff have been very friendly, and they're good about following up to make sure everything is going well. They take a lot of time to make sure we're comfortable with the service, which is great.

The Senior's Companion is the perfect solution for seniors and others who aren't ready to leave their home for an institutional setting or live with relatives, but because of illness or chronic conditions need support to remain at home. We improve your life by providing compassionate, one-on-one care in the comfort of your own home.

Our fully-screened aides all carry a Certified Companion Aide (CCA) professional designation. They all have extensive experience in providing in-home care.

The Senior’s Companion charges the same rate for day, night and weekend hours. Special live-in rates are also available. Our owner conducts a custom in-home assessment for each potential client. Personal references are available upon request.

The Senior's Companion was founded to provide caring assistance for the senior in need and help relieve stress brought on family caregivers.

Our affiliation with The Senior's Choice, the nation's premier senior care network, allows us to share resources and continually improve our services.