Options for Senior America - Manassas, VA

Options for Senior America - Manassas, VA has yet not published prices.

Options For Senior America Corp. started providing home care services in late 1989 to the residents of the Washington, DC metropolitan area. What started as a handful of customers grew substantially due to the personal customer service that the company's management has always been keen to provide.

Today, OPTIONS, a non-medical home care organization, has several offices in the states of Georgia, Maryland, Ohio and Virginia, serves hundreds of families a year, and can extend its long-term live-in services to any region on the East Coast of the United States.

We are constantly screening candidates for care provider recruitment. We believe that it is essential to keep a readily available pool of good caregivers to choose from. Each and every applicant for a Home Health Aide position at OPTIONS undergoes a thorough screening process before they are added to our roster. We first conduct a face-to-face interview of each applicant by a senior staff member. During the interview, we determine the applicant's qualifications, assess their talents, and evaluate their interpersonal attributes and special skills. A competence test determines their level of knowledge, and a minimum of two relevant references must be thoroughly checked. All of these elements of the screening process must be satisfied before we add applicants to our roster. Finally, we conduct a criminal background check on each applicant be.

Best ever!

Could not have asked for more compassionate and professional care givers! Not only was my mother comfortable and happy (not always an easy task) our helper, [Removed], even took time to speak with me and offered support and logical advice.
[Removed], the manager, was always available, always cooperative and one of the most patient and understanding people I've ever met.
These are the people I would call to care for me should I need it.
Many thanks to you all and my continued prayers for your success.

Michele Mezher

Thank you for your wonderful review. It was our pleasure to help you.

very pleased with the service received from Options/Manassas

We have used Options-for Senior America, Manassas, twice for my disabled daughter who stays home and is only 35yrs old. She lives at home with me. Both times, the person chosen to be a companion (different one) was close in age to my daughter and friendly and helpful. She was happy for the companionship and I was glad she had someone to keep her company and help her with her prepare dinner.
[Removed] return calls very quick and matched her needs each time. We met the person prior to her starting and that was helpful. I would certain use this service again.
[Removed], Manassas, VA

Michele Mezher

Thank you for allowing us to help your daughter and thank you for your review.

Options was like Family

How fortunate we were to find Options for Senior America. Contracting with Options was so easy and our care giver was like family helping in any way necessary for my husband's recovery and my being able to leave the house with confidence he would be under professional care while I was away.

Also, the hours provided were at our request so if we needed help for longer hours or shorter hours during the week we were accommodated.

The hourly price was very competitive. I would recommend Options to anyone needing help during a difficult time.

Michele Mezher

Thank you, Mrs. Bishop, for taking the time to write a review. We are happy our services were helpful to you!

Highly recommend this company!!

I only had to use this companies services for a short period of time but I was very pleased with the quality of care they provided my grandmother. They where always on time and always made sure she was comfortable and content before leaving. I would absolutely recommend there services to anyone and will be using them again if I need too.

Michele Mezher

Thank you for your review. I work with my caregivers to ensure they provide the best services possible.

Great service!

They are very good and they did everything that we needed and then some. If we ever needed services again we would use them. We would recommend them to our friends. We are very pleased with them.

Michele Mezher

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

They have done a good job, and we continue to use their services.

They have done a good job, and we continue to use their services. We haven't had any issues with reliablility, everyone has shown up on time, and we haven't had any complaints so far.

Michele Mezher

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We will continue to do our best for all of our clients.

Extremely helpful and friendly staff

Recommended by a friend to try out Options for Senior America. My first exchange with the staff was very friendly and insightful, and really made me feel like they cared about me. Would recommend to any of my friends or family who need some extra help or care.

Michele Mezher

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Friendly, professional caretakers

Friendly, professional caretakers, mine showed up the same time everyday, and even got mail when I was unable to. I would recommend this company!
Christine helped prepare my meals every night, and gave me a hug when she left.
Thank you Christine and Michele!

Review of Options For Senior America - Manassas, VA

Their services have given me peace of mind as m mother adjusts to living in a new state. The housekeeping help, company, and general assistance help her build her strength and independence.

Very Happy

I normally don't go on-line to search for services, but out of desperation, I did just that. I truly lucked out when I happened upon Options. Michele has been so patient and understanding with my family's needs. The young lady that comes to sit with my mom helps so much. My mom still fusses, but we know she really does like the company. I have and will continue to recommend Options for senior needs.

Very happy with service!

Our experience with Options for Senior America has been a very good one! The person in charge of this office has been a huge help. She is easy to get in touch with, and always responds quickly to emails and calls. We're very happy with the service, overall!

Michele Mezher and her staff were of invaluable assistance to my mother in her final days. Michele was always available and responsive to my mother's needs and changes in her care over time.

Very Accommodating

Working with options For Senior America has been a God send! My mother-in-law has dementia and it has been a major adjustment for her but everything is going really well. The nurse is amazing! She gets things done before being asked and I just really appreciate everything she has done to try and make things easier on all of us. I'm surprised she has yet to give up considering the mood swings my mother-in-law endures dealing with dementia. I am just very grateful and would definitely recommend to a friend!

Review of Options For Senior America in Manassas, VA

I called up options for some care for my mom. The owner and the aide came out. They were both so nice and knowledgeable. Mom has since went back to the hospital but when she comes back, I will be sure to call Options for Senior America again.

I highly recommend Options for Senior America in Manassas, VA to anyone who has a parent who is in need of care. We needed someone who could stay with our mother at night. We were caring for our mother during the day, but needed to get some sleep at night. The owner, Michele Mezher, came to my mother's house and met with us. She is very professional, yet very caring. She answered all our questions, even if they did not directly involve Options for Senior America. The nurse that stayed with our mother, Katina, was fantastic. She was so kind. She talked to my mother, stroked her arm, and was so caring with her. My mother ended up passing away while Katina was there, and she was very professional, yet very compassionate. I felt like she truly cared about my mother and our family. Katina and Options for Senior America are great!!!

dependable

The one that I’m using out of Manassas with Michelle as the director – she’s amazing. They haven’t missed any appointments. When our main caregiver needed to go on vacation they sent a replacement, but that was all pre-arranged.

A good company

I was looking for home care for my parents. Friends recommended Options for Senior America. The owner, Michele, really helped us alot. She often checks in on how we are doing. Their caregivers are wonderful.

Glad we could help!

Great Senior Services

Options for Senior America was very easy to work with and answered all my questions. The owner, Michele, was very professional and helpful. She worked with me to find the ideal caregiver.