All Is Well Home Care - Woodbridge, VA

All Is Well Home Care - Woodbridge, VA has yet not published prices.

All Is better than Well!!

The staff is very kind and respectful. They go out of their way to give their clients the best care possible. The nurses are well trained and so kind. You can tell that for them, it's not about just working a job to get money, they really love what they do and those they take care of. Out of all the home cares agencies in this state, I believe that they are the best. 10/10 every time!!!!!

All Is HELL Home Care!!!

Nice website, great initial presentation, but don't be naïve, Nursing staffs have poor work ethics, lack professionalism and basic training. Don't take chances with your love ones. All will be hell!

All is NOT Well

This is a terrible company! Their employees lie on their time cards and sit around on their cell phones. They do not engage the client and are never on time. Half of the people don't even know how to communicate in English properly as all of their workers are from Africa. All is NOT Well when this company is hired for your loved ones. Do not be fooled.

This is a terrible company. They are ...

This is a terrible company. They are dishonest and their workers lie on their time sheets. They sit around and talk on their cell phones all day.

Good companion for mom

Basically what I've asked her to do is just spend time with mom, I was doing the laundry, the shopping, the cleaning and they can do all that but I was just like "engage mom" and they're doing wonderfully. My mother is a tough, tough girl and the companion says she's the bright spot in her day. We're working with jsut one gal, I contacted them and went to see them immediately after a place for mom sent me the suggestion and interviewed the girl that would be the companion and she came the very next day or the day after with the girl who runs the place over to my moms house. My mom has short-term memory loss and she would never go for it, so I told her a couple of my girlfriends and I were in the neighborhood and wanted to stop in and say hi and she was totally fine with it. I didn't interview any others because when I met the girl that would be with mom I knew it was going to be a perfect fit.

ALL IS WELL HOME CARE SERVICES BASED ITS SERVICES ON THE NEEDS OF A HOME BOUND INDIVIDUAL. WHETHER THE CLIENT IS AN INFANT OR AN ELDER, WE CAN BE YOUR PARTNER IN KEEPING YOUR GOOD HEALTH, SAFETY AND OPTIMAL RECOVERY. A HOME BASED REHABILITATION IS A USEFUL PROGRAM TO PREVENT DISEASES.

OUR TEAM PERFORMS RISK ANALYSIS AND RISK MANAGEMENT. WE EDUCATE OUR CLIENTS OF THE NATURE OF THEIR CONDITION AND WE PROVIDE THEM WITH COPING STRATEGIES AND TECHNIQUES. ALL SERVICES ARE GEARED TOWARDS DEVELOPING MENTAL, PSYCHOLOGICAL AND EMOTIONAL WELLNESS.

WE NURTURE FAMILY RELATIONSHIPS BY GIVING THE FAMILY AND THE PATIENT A SAY IN CHARTING THE CARE PLAN.