Eveready Home Care, LLC - Dumfries, VA

Eveready Home Care, LLC - Dumfries, VA has yet not published prices.

Very helpful!

I would recommend Eveready Home Care because the caregiver that comes to our home is great. She lives close by so it is very convenient. The caregiver is very nice and is always on time. In fact, she has stayed later a couple of times and never complained.

So far we have been pretty happy with them.

So far we have been pretty happy with them. No major complaints. I think the people that we have coming out have really been pretty good. We haven't had any issues with them being late or not showing up. So far it's working out.

Good workers so far

The pre-interviews help to see candidates before they work for you. I have been fortunate to have two ladies that do great with caregiving. I would recommend company.

Excellent customer services

The process was easy and I found the leadership to be very helpful in explaining the various options that were available to me. We only needed a "companion"/wellness check on our elderly mother while we were out of town. The campanion that they sent was very interactive and quite polite to my mother. She put her at ease however my mother felt bad that the "girl" had nothing to do.
This was truly a relief to know that an additional set of eyes were watching over her.
I knew the staff from my own professional career and was quite pleased with our overall experience. We will definitely utilize this service again if required.

Love Eveready

Eveready is great company. I appreciate being able to interview care providers in advance. My provider is very proficient. She does everything to perfection and welcomes feedback. She is always here on time. She leaves kitchen and bathroom clean. Always wash client clothes and is very attentive. I enjoy my care team!

So far so good!

It's been a few weeks since starting services with Eveready and things are going great. It was easier than i thought to get started and thanks to A Place For Mom for helping me in a crunch! The caregiver is calm and compassionate and follows direction well. She doesn't force anything on my Mom and gets things done promptly. There's been good days and bad days for my Mom but overall it's been a good experience.

$25/hr 12 hours shifts, Medicaid