Lifeline Home Care, Inc - Centreville, VA

Lifeline Home Care, Inc - Centreville, VA has yet not published prices.

Who We Are

We are a group of licensed dedicated professionals who believe in providing trustworthy, quality, compassionate, and nurturing care to enhance the quality of life for those we serve while preserving their individual freedom and rights.

We work hard to provide you with the highest quality skilled, licensed, compassionate caregivers. We want your care to equal that we would provide for our own families.

Selecting that special caregiver will not only provide a pleasant environment for your loved one but will create a special bond that develops when the right person is selected. This will truly enhance the life of the individual being cared for as well as easing the stress of the family members surrounding them. The right individual will not only communicate well with your loved one but also meet your highest expectations by keeping you informed of any changes that may occur.

We maintain a number of staff members to be able to provide an alternate caregiver should any emergency arise.

Our staff is highly supervised with regular visits by a Registered Nurse. These supervisors are dedicated to keeping the family informed and providing the highest quality of care for your special family member.

The selection process we have designed makes it simple and easy for you. We understand how stressful it can be selecting that special person to care for those you deeply love and care about. We can't replace the family members but we can do the work to reduce the stress of the process

We have been fairly happy with them.

We have been fairly happy with them. They have been pretty reliable. There was one small glitch, but they took care of it. The first person they sent out was really good, but for some reason, they changed caregivers, and the second person wasn't so good. They did bring back the first one though when I asked, and we get her consistently now. I haven't had any billing issues, I would give them a four so far.

pretty good

It's going pretty good with Lifeline Home Care. There was a change of staff at the beginning so that was upsetting. We really like the first person. This service doesn't run errands which I don't like. That may change depending on staff. I am having trouble with billing right now also. I appreciate the fact that they call and ask me how things are going.

I have no complaints!

I am very happy with the service provided by Lifeline Home Care. They have been very helpful and always professional. I also appreciate the fact that they have worked with my schedule. I would recommend to a friend.