Westwood Place - Woodsfield, OH

Westwood Place - Woodsfield, OH has yet not published prices.

A Place to Call Home

I live out of state in Delaware and my Dad is my best friend. I could not have asked for a better place for my Dad... The love, care, and understanding they give to my Dad is beyond expectations. Westwood's team and Management team consistently go above and beyond in caring for my Dad and they treat him like family. It is so calming to know he is in such great hands. The team is top notch and the community is so clean - it is a place I am proud to have Dad call home. Thank you for taking such good care of him and being so kind to me and my family.. I am so happy we found Westwood - my Dad's home...

Calming Resident Care

I would summarize the quality of care at Westwood Place as calming. Having my loved one living at this facility brings calm to both my loved one and the caregiver. It is reassuring to know that the quality of care, the quality of life, and the quality of health brings a calmness to me and my family. The nursing staff is top-notch and keeps a close eye on any situation that arises. The aides are always treating the residents with care and keep a lighthearted atmosphere. Westwood provides many activities and make new residents feel right at home. I would highly recommend Westwood Place for any senior that needs/wants to be cared for in a loving, caring, and calming manner.

This place is a hidden treasure. Very nice facility! Nice having a clinic next door! Personally we need a place that will accept Medicare/Medicaid after Mom runs out of money. They are currently trying to get that done though.

Truth of Westwood

The care residents receive here has gone down hill from the opening until present time. My father has been long term resident. I have seen staff come and go including management, and ownership of company. As dads health has started to decline and he does less for himself I see the nurses are over worked and there is not enough aides to give residents the care they need. Many of the residents could be in a nursing home and get better care. Prices have gone up considerable since opening. Promotions are not offered to long term residents, and I never see new assessments being done with my dad. Food is not good, laundry service is not good, house keeping has also gone down hill. When I visit dad I see alot of staff standing around.

My husband and I are pleased to have Westwood close
to our home so we can visit every day. We feel that the
staff really care for my father-in-law in the way they take
care of him.

Westwood is a blessing

We love Westwood Woodsfield! The staff is so kind and caring and the building is always clean. The meals are very good. I am satisfied that [Removed] is well taken care of.

Great Experience - Thanks Jennifer

From the first contact, [Removed] was a real pro. Westwood Place was the most distant facility from my Dad's current home but as we compared Westwood Place to facilities at various price points it quickly moved to the top of our list. The facility was modern and clean the staff was friendly and the residents were obviously happy. I felt welcome and the follow up was friendly and frankly perfect.

I would recommend that anyone who's considering an assisted living community in the area check out Westwood Place you won't be disappointed.

Jennifer: an EXCELLENT job

I am writing to your corporation about the above excellent relationship that we had with [Removed] at your Ohio, Westwood Place in Woodsfield.

We {my Dad & I} were looking for a place which Dad could live and in finding the Westwood Place we had nothing but a 1st class excellent experience with [Removed] on the 2 times that we visited this location.

Dad + I visited many other places to see if he would like them, but none of them appealed to Dad. But when we got to your Westwood Place it was nothing but a superlative experience the whole time with [Removed] being our host.

[Removed] is the best-of-the Best hostess and a very valuable asset to this facility in Woodsfield, Ohio.

Other Than The Food Great Place

The community is wonderful. My sister in law has settled in and you would think from a number of friends she has now made and how they treat her she has been there forever. The residents are so friendly and easy to get along with. The staff is good very nice and accommodating.The communication between staff and family is open and very receptive on their part. In fact, we have hospice coming in and the staff works well with them. The community is very clean in fact they have a common kitchen where you can go in and cook a full meal if you like and after you clean up they send a team in to do an extra cleaning. They offer snacks every day in this area which is a nice treat.
The food here is horrible there is no taste it is not seasoned well if at all there is definitely room for improvement in this area.
The resident goes out on day trips to concerts at local churches or they go out to eat or shopping so they are very active.

Thank you to both this website and Westwood Place for all your amazing help. I flew into West Virginia from Germany to help my father who was struggling with the loss of my mother and I had no idea where to turn. All your support and guidance were key to me finding Westwood Place.
From my first contact with [Removed] the director of Westwood Place I could feel the compassion. Upon my first visit I was truly impressed by the up beat energy of the facility, it's staff and the residents. My dad needed cheery human interaction and caring. We have found both in Westwood Place.
Thank you to everyone that has turned my father's life around.
My dad had one request in his interview and that was his cat would go with him. The amazing staff at Westwood Place has made his wish come true.

Great people, great place!

I have found both the staff, and facility to be remarkable. My loved one is getting exactly the care they need, and the way they customize that care level to fit the needs is way more than one would expect. Super experience, and no worries!

Everyone at this facility has demonstrated caring thoughtful actions toward my family.

Good place and good people.

My parents care

I like this community for my parents. The staff is very helpfull and caring and they do offer some activities. My parents enjoy Bingo, puzzles, and Bible Studies. I am glad my parents are there and they seem happy with the community. I would recommend this community to other families for great care.

Highly recommended!

I think they do a great job at Westwood Place! The facility is clean and well kept, the staff are friendly, and they take excellent care of our loved one. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking into senior care in the area!

Westwood Place is located in Woodsfield Ohio, a small town surrounded by beautiful farm country. We provide assisted living for seniors looking for caring and fun retirement living.

Our lively community offers many amenities to help you enjoy each day:
•Fitness room
•Whirlpool
•Private dining room for entertaining guests
•Comfortable lounges
•Activity and crafts room
•Library
•Computer area
•Restaurant style dining with meal choices and snacks
•Beauty shop
•Guest accommodations
•Transportation services

We also offer activities to help residents thrive in mind, body and spirit:
•Pet friendly community
•Tai chi
•Church services
•Bingo
•Card and board games
•Arts & craft classes
•Spa days
•Visits for shopping, movie theatres and ice cream shops

Our studio and one bedroom apartments are designed for either single or companion options and include all of the comforts of home:
•Kitchenettes with microwaves and refrigerators
•Ample storage space
•Wall to wall carpeting
•Private bathroom with safety features
•Emergency call system in bedroom and bathroom
•Phone and cable hook ups
•Individually controlled heating and air conditioning

At Westwood Place we recognize that each of our residents has different needs and wishes when it comes to senior living. We are delighted to provide an environment which respects and meets those needs.