CaraVita Village - Montgomery, AL

Attentive Staff!!

My mother has recently made the move into this community and we could not be more pleased with how things are going for her. The overall staff have been so amazing and are always available to answer any questions we may have for them. The thing I am most impressed with would have to be the meals. They are always beyond amazing and my mother has actually gained healthy weight from eating so well. I like to see that she is getting out and starting to participate in some of the activities they have going on for the residents. Overall we are very happy and would recommend it to anyone.

A new beginning

This has marked a new beginning for me. God has worked on my behalf. The people and staff have made me fell like I'm truly at HOME!!!

This community is affordable!!

They have a heated swimming pool. The staff are very friendly and helpful. They offer a lot of activities and outings as well as having people come in to entertain. Mom likes the food and they offer good portions. I would recommend this clean community.

We are happy with it, but there are things that could be improved.

We are happy with it, but there are things that could be improved. Getting people to the dining are could be easier. It was an apartment building before so getting a walker through the doorway is tough, it's not the most accessible building. They building does go on lock down at night, so there is security and that is good. I think I would give it about a three at this point.

Nice facility, well maintained. Very secure.

Montgomery Best Kept Secret

Independent Living Resort of Montgomery, My mom loves it at CaraVita. Granted the building is a little older but the amount of space you get for the money is unbelievable...and well worth it. The dining experience is always the best.....the food is amazing which is very important to my mom and she raves about it often. I would refer anyone to see for themselves!!! You won't be disappointed!!

Lori Edgerton

Dear Vance -

Thank you for the positive review shared on SeniorAdvisor.com. You're exactly right, CaraVita Village is Montgomery, Alabama's "Best Kept Secret" AND a great place for seniors to call home. The quality of life our residents enjoy is at the core of our mission. It is our honor and privilege to care for those who choose to live at CaraVita Village.