Summer Village at Camellia Place - Auburn, AL

A community for care

We toured this community The staff was nice and clean. We liked the environment of the community. They do offer good activities that would have been helpful. We would recommend this community to other families

Lovely facility!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken at this community for my mother. The staff where friendly and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. The property was clean and had a lot of great amenities for the residents. My mother had just liked another facility a little more than she had liked this one.

Wonderful care

This was a nice community. The staff was nice and they did everything that they could do to help. The therapy was helpful. We liked the environment that was clean. The menu seemed appealing.We were happy for the assistance that we received and would highly recommend this community for assistance for a loved one.

This is a newer building and they are currently doing some remodeling.

They are remodeling the kitchen so the food comes in a takeout container and you do not always get the food you asked for. There is an exercise place within walking distance. I am a little disappointed that I have yet to meet the new director since we moved in. They do not yet offer any community activities. We are looking forward to things improving once the remodeling is completed.

Nice Job on service!

I'm still waiting for punch list of replace/repairs to be completed. But otherwise, I'm most pleased with services, and the people that provide them!!