Eastdale Estates - Montgomery, AL

Really great place!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community for my loved one and I have no complaints of how things had went. It was actually one of our favorite places that we had looked at in the area. The property was beautiful and they had a lot of great amenities available to all of the residents. I would have loved for my mother to live here but it was just out of our budget in the end decision.

Pleased with My Move

So far I'am doing well with my move to this community. It is a nice facility with kind people. They have a lovely staff, and they are very helpful, and kind. Everyone has been welcoming, and nice. They do a good job with the cleanliness of the community. Everything has worked out pretty well for my with my move to this community, and I would recommend it.

My tour!!

This is a really nice community. The rooms here are a little larger than at the community we chose. The people we met were nice. This community was just a little to expensive for us.

Going as Good as Can Be Expected

My mother is doing as well as can be expected here at this community. They are trying their best to make her comfortable, and helping her adjust to the community. I know she is in in a good place. She is safe and being cared for well.

improve on wifi

The wifi could improve. It's not strong enough for the rooms and you have to go down the hallway for it to work.

Eastdale Estates - a New Home for Mom

Smells clean! Wide hallways. Organized. Friendly, professional staff. Good food. Nice rooms. Help with laundry.

Great facilities, and very helpful staff. My father is very happy there. The food is also excellent.

Living at Eastdale

I have lived at Eastdale Estates since December 16, 2014. For the most part, my experience has been pleasant and I am content! The management teams are 24/7, are friendly, helpful, and willing to help. I at a time when the Activity Leader was off work due to illness and remains off. A few weeks ago we got a temporary activities leader for the interim. Also, since last month, there has been a vacancy for a primary management team - ongoing. I hope that once the facility has filled these positions there will be less chaos and more cohesiveness. There have been rumors of a buyout! There are some seniors who should be in an assisted living and not here (personal opinion)! I would recommend Eastdale Estates to anyone interested in a Senior Independent Living facility!

A great place to be

My mother lives here and this has brought great peace of mind to our family. Everyone is warm and friendly, the place is well kept, they have carpet cleaners that come once a year, they always plant new flowers and lots of staff to take care of details.

good, but a few things they can work on

They are really good about getting to know everybody (clients and family) and are very friendly. It did take about 6 weeks to get the cable worked out, and I ended up having to contact the cable provider myself. We still haven't worked out the wifi situation (my dad is pretty technical for an older guy and wants wifi). The food is either really good or really bad. Simple foods like chicken are ok, but Mexican dinners, chili, Reuben sandwiches, etc., are not that good. I wish the cleaning of his room was a little more thorough.

The staff is very friendly, they have been really good, and very easy to work with. The food itself is okay, the food service is not consistent, there should be four or five things on the plate or pudding with it, and something will get left off, and it's a continual problem. In the hallways, the people in their rooms are allowed to smoke and it seeps out into the hallways and smells like smoke. We chose them because they were able to take both parents even when one having dementia.

This appears nice place. Th...

This appears nice place. The cost is way beyound our budget

Toured this place and loved...

Toured this place and loved it. Walls were brightly colored. Lighting was good throughout. It felt like a fancy hotel and like a home at the same time. This is the place I would love to talk my parents into living in. It provides a lot of activities for the residents and food looked good. Residents seemed to be having a good time. Room were very nice.

640sqft Studio

When we walked in to Eastdale Estates the staff and the residents really made it feel like you were joining a family and provided a very home like feeling to the community. The studio is about 640 sqft with a small kitchen that has a sink, refrigerator and a place to put a microwave. They offer 1 bedroom apartments that visitors can rent for $50 a night that includes meals. Overall it is just a great community that we would recommend to anyone.

The staff at Eastdale Estates were wa...

The staff at Eastdale Estates were warm, helpful and generous with their time. The visit was very useful for my mother to see what lifestyle is available for her future if she elects to reside at a facility like Eastdale Estates.

Situated on beautifully landscaped grounds in the heart of Montgomery, you’ll love the tasteful elegance of our community while enjoying all the conveniences of living in the center of our great state’s capital. Residents enjoy being just minutes from shopping, healthcare, dining and all the history and culture of our historic community.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind