Monarch Estates - Auburn, AL

Very happy with this place!!

My mother has recently made the move into this place and so far everything is going very well for her. The staff are very helpful and I am comfortable with the care she is receiving. She has had no complaints about the meals and she is enjoying the different activities throughout the week with the other residents. I am impressed with her love for her new living environment and would recommend it to anyone interested.

Friendly Community, My Father is doing Well

This is a nice community, and so far everything is working out pretty well for my father. He is doing good, and I'am comfortable with his move here. The staff is good, they have been helpful, and polite. The only concern we have is the time it takes to serve the residents. It can take up to an hour for them to get their food. Other than that issue the food is good. They do a good job with the cleanliness of the community. This is a community I would recommend overall, it is working out well for us.

Excellant

Mom and I wen to visit on a Tuesday afternoon and she moved in on Wednesday. Mom has not stop staying how nice everyone is and how helpful. Food is better than at Brookdale in Waco, Texas. Mom did not have any furniture and they were able to help her with this as well. Such a blessing.

A Wonderful Community

Things were fine for us while my father was Monarch Estates. It is a very nice place, but he ended up needing memory care that they were unable to offer. I loved it at Monarch Estates, it is a great place and the community is very nice looking and very well maintained. The staff was very kind to him, I feel they spoiled him a little bit and that was nice to see. They were very attentive to him and his needs. It was wonderful to work with them. This would be a community I would recommend to someone looking into senior living options. Very wonderful place.

Nice place, overall

I have only been here a short time, but overall I think they do a good job at Monarch Estates. However, I don't know if it is the best fit for me personally. It's a big community, but they keep things clean and well kept. The people here seem happy and content. They have a lot to provide for the people who live here, plenty of activities, and the food is pretty good! However I think it is more appropriate for those with very few care needs, I am having a little difficulty here. But it is definitely worth a look for anyone with family in the area!

Good Value

I know it's hard to predict the future, but if you think there is a chance your loved one will be there for more than three years, explore the 'Rate Lock' option. It could pay big dividends down the road.
A nice clean facility and is a fine example of the Holiday Retirement communities. Close to everything in a growing area.
We were very satisfied with out experience at Monarch Estates.

Exceptionally Outstanding

This was an amazing community to live amongst. The people including the staff were super friendly and very helpful to eveeryone all the time. The place was very clean and upkept. I find it an place outstanding community and I would recommended it to others , I have all ready told some of my coworkers to check it out.

Impressed

I’m very impressed with their staff and what they provide to the elderly. We had rented an apartment for my mom. They were wonderful to work with and I highly recommend them to anyone who might look for a place for a loved one.

Nice community

They've done a decent job here so far. They're providing everything they said they would, and I think they're doing a good job of looking after my loved one. The facility itself is clean and well kept, and the apartment is nice.

Very Nice

The room is very spacious and there is always something for people to do. Faculty were very patient and accommodating. We were able to get extra assistance for my grandmother as well.

Not a great experience.

We were looking for a place for my parents together. They needed different levels of care. I got a call in the middle of the night because no one was responding to the cord pull, and I had to call the community to go help them. I needed somebody to help her up if she fell, that's what we were here for, and they called an ambulance to help her up. Nobody there would do it. I would have liked to know that going in.

A Nice Place in a Great Location

It’s a nice place in a great location. It’s conveniently close to everything and only 10 minuets from where I live. The grounds are well maintained they do an outstanding job on maintaining the property with a lot of nice trees and shrubbery.

Nestled in the rolling hills of beautiful Auburn and surrounded by pristine landscaping and wooded areas, you’ll fall in love with Monarch Estates. Our residents appreciate the convenience of being close to shopping, healthcare, dining and the culture and entertainment of the nearby town.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind