Summer Village at Azalea Place - Auburn, AL

Summer Village at Camilla Place

My mother is moving into one of the villas at Summer Village at Camilla Place. The villa is brand new. She is so excited about the kitchen and the bathroom, both of which are very roomy. The meal we attended was also good. The people we met, both staff and residents were very friendly.

Good care and comfort

We are happy with the menu from this community. The staff is caring and attentive. I like knowing that she is very happy with the menu and the good variety. We like all the activities that she participates in with the other residents. This is a wonderful community that we would recommend for the value and care to other families and their loved ones.

Polite people!!

I thought the tour I had taken of this community went just fine and the staff where great to work with. They had a nice open floor plan that was easy to navigate through. I liked the activity program they had available as well as the tasty menu for the residents. It was a great visit and I would recommend it to anyone, it was just not the right fit for my mother in the end decision.

Good Tour of This Facility

My tour of this community was a pretty nice one. The community looked nice, everything was nice, and clean. The staff was informative, and polite. Everyone was kind to my family, and myself. It was a nice experience overall.

This is Home!

My loved ones and I are really love this community. I am very happy that we made this decision. The staff is good about keeping us informed about our loved ones needs. The community is well kept and never anything out of place. They provide healthy options to eat.