We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Nurse on Call
Captain Lewis Residence is a Level IV residential care facility situated in a beautiful, expanded Victorian sea captain's home overlooking the Kennebec River in Farmingdale, Maine (about a 45 minute drive north of Portland - just south of Augusta). For the past fourteen years, this family owned and operated facility has provided exceptional individualized care to our elderly residents and has been recognized as a preferred provider by the VA.
The facility has a reputation for providing excellent care to residents. The staff provides 24 hour care, medication administration, senior activities, ADLs and highly personalized health care to the elderly residents. Residents typically receive care or assistance to address physical or mental concerns, dementia, diabetes, etc... While the facility does not provide skilled care, outside OT/PT and hospice staff can be contracted to provide care at Captain Lewis which would typically be received at a nursing home or rehab facility. In sum, Captain Lewis is committed to providing its residents with the best quality of care and the best quality of life for the best price.