[name removed] is the Director and is wonderful. I think she practically lives there too. LOL I have her cell and she always answers my questions truthfully. I have seen her interact with many of the residents and she is so kind and loving and helpful. The NH used to be a motel and the individual rooms are nice and each one has a bathroom. There is also a master shower room as most residents can't or won't take one alone without assistance. The place is old, but comfortable. It is only 1/2 hr from my house in Kane. [name removed] is doing well. He was having a dislike of some foods so I talked with Karen and the head cook and we have [name removed] on the list for grinding his meats like they did in the hospital. They are very respectful of him and me. I have brought him a lot of clothes and they are having someone change him when he is wet. I had been there everyday Wed thru Sun of this past week and then on Mon, I traveled back to Philipsburg to pack some of my household things here to take to my house in Kane. I will be changing my snail mail and I have already plans in action to reschedule my computer, tv and phone. I have a new phone number there. It is [removed]. I will be up there this coming weekend. My phone here in P-burg will be turned off on Fri as that is the day my friend and I will be moving my things. I still have my cell on me. It is [removed]. Thank you so much for being God's aide in all of this.