Brookdale Highline - Denver, CO has yet not published prices.

Care and options

I toured this community for care. The staff was able to answer the questions that we had on the care that is given. They offer nice activities for the residents.The community was nice, but it did not have the atmosphere that we were looking for. Families might want to consider a tour of this community for care.

A great tour for care

We toured this clean community for care. The meals looked appealing and heat. the activities were nice and this community would have been a nice place for care and the good value. We wanted location closer for a family to visit. We would recommend this community to other families for care and value of a loved one.

My thoughts

This was a nice community and I liked the people I met during our tour. They offer some amenities at this community. This community was just a little farther away than what we were looking for.

This community turned out to be what we were looking for.

So far mom is doing fine at this community, The staff are nice and helpful. She has made friends. The food is ok and she likes to participate in some of the activities. The community is clean and they have nice grounds. I like that this is a smaller community and the staff seem to know all of the residents.

It was nice!

The Brookdale Highline was a nice community but they did not have a high enough level of care for my father. I wanted there to be more nursing staff available. The staff was friendly and so was the tour guide.

Far away!

I did not like the Brookdale Highline. It was okay, but it was way too far from the area we wanted to stay in. The place was very clean and everyone was friendly but I did not feel like it would be a good fit for my parents.

Conveniently close!

The staff at the Brookdale Highland have been taking good care of my mother. They had a lot of activities available to her even though she has not joined in them yet, they are always there. My favorite thing is that the palace is very close to my home so if needed, I could be there in a short amount of time. One thing I wish they would improve on is communication. I would like to receive more follow ups.

I have not had a lot of interaction with this community since my mom moved in.

The main thing we have an issue with is that the room we were shown before my mom moved in was larger than the one she is in. We fell we were deceived. Unfortunately, there is not a lot of options in her area for assisted living. She has not complained about the food. She participates in activities and likes the staff. I am not sure I would recommend this community.

Great people, aging facility in need of facelift.

The facility is long overdue for a remodel. However, the staff is great and really caring. They treated mom with much respect and thoughtfulness. One more note, do the use A Place for Mom, they only give you an address and give your info out to the facilities. They provide NO customer service.

Warm and Friendly Atmosphere

The Brookdale Highline facility is a very warm and friendly residence to be staying it. The building itself is very attractive and clean. I can not think of anything that they can improve on at this time.

Very Happy There

My mother-in-law was very happy there and she met a lot of nice people and made a lot of good friends there. The staff at Brookdale Highline was excellent. I am not sure about the food. The location was very nice though.

Nice but Not My Favorite

I thought it was nice but it was not my favorite compared to the others. I was clean and the person who gave us a tour was knowledgeable and friendly.

Small floorplans for retire...

Small floorplans for retirement living - could work for assisted living for just mom

Nice facility, and the Director was g...

Nice facility, and the Director was great.

People are Very nice. The director wa...

People are Very nice. The director was soooo helpful and kind, but the studio apts are way too small and I can tell that my mom would not like it.

Brookdale Highline offers independent retirement and assisted living in Denver, Colorado. We are set on beautifully landscaped grounds with a lovely courtyard, walking trail and garden. Our three story community has beautiful mountain views and is nearby many of the areas parks.

Our community features three apartment styles, ranging from studio to two bedroom apartments. Each apartment comes with:

Kitchenette
Closet space
Large bathroom with step-in shower

We also recently remodeled our dining room and TV room, and set up our new internet cafe for our residents to easily keep in touch with their loved ones. Socialize on our outdoor patio with friends or relax watching your favorite movie in one of our living spaces, at Brookdale Highline there is something for everyone to enjoy. We offer a variety of amenities and activities, including:

Poker club
Wii sports
Guest entertainers
Yoga
Art classes

At Brookdale Highline we know you will feel at home the moment you walk through our doors. Our staff is fully committed to providing the best care to our residents through their passion for senior care and by receiving on-going training.