Cairn Park - Fort Myers, FL

My husbands Care

I like the care that this community is offering my husband at this time. The community is always clean and maintained . The menu is nice and he appears to be happy with the meals. The community does offer him to be involved with the activities. I like knowing that he is in a great place .

Outstanding Care for mom

This is a great community. The staff is outstanding. The community is clean and always maintained. They have a good variety of meals that are healthy. The do offer activities for the residents that are able to participate. We liked the care and the value of this community and would recommend it to others for great care and a good value.

Home feeling for care

I am happy with this community. The best community we have found. The staff are very good with there care . The rooms are alittle small. We like this home atmosphere. They have activities for her, but she does have someone to come and keep her company. I would recommend this community for the outstanding care and value that is received here.