Rose Garden of Fort Myers - Fort Myers, FL

[name removed] was great. She guided us with placing my Dad in the Rose Garden. All went smoothly and he is adjusting to his new home!

Nice place

We enjoyed our tour here, and the staff took very good care of us, they showed us all around, answered all our questions and we liked the community. It would be worth your while to come and take the tour to see for yourself.

Awesome loved this place

Great tour of the community. Staff were all friendly and welcoming. Very warm and comfortable atmosphere.

This facility is the best that we looked at for our Mom who has dementia. The staff and owners were super nice and welcoming. The facility is very clean bright and the residents look healthy and happy and engaged. We are planning to admit Mom soon to this home.

The Rose Garden is the best home away from home for my mother.

While making the decision about an assisted living facility to move my mother into I did a lot of research and visited many locations in the Ft. Myers area. As soon as I visited The Rose Garden I knew this was the only place for her. I moved her in May of 2016; she was one of the first residents upon the opening. The entire staff, from the marketing director, the bookkeeper, the activities director, the nurses, the aides, the dinning coordinators, and even the maintenance man are wonderful, helpful and friendly at all times. I feel like I am visiting family every time I go there, but more importantly, my mother is happy, well adjusted, and well cared for. The Rose Garden is pet friendly, which was very important to me, as my mother has a small dog that I could not separate her from. Everyone at The Rose Garden, especially the other residents there, love Skipper. There is a lovely courtyard where my mother can walk Skipper and there are bags and a trash receptacle to dispose of the pet waste.
My mother always looks great, and is participating in an activity when I drop in for a visit. I have eaten breakfast, lunch, and dinner at The Rose Garden with mom, and the food is very good. There are several choices for each meal. The servers know all of the residents by name and are engaging and entertaining while presenting the meals.
I feel confident that I made the right decision in choosing The Rose Garden for my mothers home.

Very Satisfied With The Care They Are Providing My Mother With

My mother loves it here at this community, I'am satisfied with everything they have done for us. They do a very good job with keeping the facility nice and tidy, everything is very well maintained. The staff is great, they have been helpful and very attentive. She is trying many of the activities they offer. The food is decent, but they could use more of a variety for the residents to choose from. They are providing her with good care. I know she is safe and in good hands. This is a community I would recommend.

Community needs to be specific about what they are supplying to your loved one!!

At the beginning i was told my mother would be taken to places for free but now they are billing this service . I have to buy the simple daily hygiene products and I was never notified that this was not included . I do like that it does not have a bad smell it is nice and new . The food is good . The staff at the community are really nice . They do offer activities

I visited a couple of other (seasoned) locations in the area, but decided on the The Rose Garden for its newness, and open feeling for the residence......

The staff are always helpful and friendly, I visit with my mother often and have always been greeted by the staff with open arms, and also willing to listen to any suggestions with care for my mother.

As I expected, and confirmed by my mother the food servings are some times lacking in taste, her meds are not delivered on her expected time schedule, this is from an individual that always has the highest expectations of others in business and care. I have had a couple of meals so far with her unexpectedly and they were not bad, as for schedules - every place I visited were understaffed so some daily operations take a little longer - for the most part I am content right now with the care she is receiving - and i will continue to monitor. Hope this helps in your search......

Beautiful place

Welcome to The Rose Garden of Fort Myers. The Rose Garden of Fort Myers offers a “beautiful Assisted Living and Memory Care community community for seniors. Our community is designed to help those who need assistance with daily activities, while helping them maintain their privacy, dignity and independence.

With a continuum of care, residents have the security of knowing they can remain here, in their home, without having to relocate and separate from their familiar surroundings and friendships, should their needs change over time. The lifestyle at Rose Garden offers everything you need to get the very best out of life, and we do it all in a family-centered environment where loves ones are encouraged to be as involved as possible.

Pets are allowed in assisted living but not in memory care. There is an on site hair and nail service. Meals are provided three times a day with three snack in between. There is an outdoor patio with chairs for patients to sit. Housekeeping and laundry service is included.