Thrive at Beachwalk - Fort Myers, FL

Thrive at Beachwalk - Fort Myers, FL has yet not published prices.

My mom has been in memory care here for the past 4 months and all is going very well. Modern facility, nice people, great care.

Review of Thrive at Beachwalk

Since my father came to Thrive his health has definitely improved. Everyone has been so kind to him. I would highly recommend Thrive to anyone who is looking for an assisted living home for their loved one.

Fabulous Community

I recently visited Thrive at Beachwalk for marketing purposes as I am a Senior Real Estate Specialist and wanted to provide my cards in the event anyone moving in needed my services. As this is a newer facility, I had never been there before. Initially I was expecting the typical "facility" like so many others around, but I would soon discover this is not your "typical" facility by any means. The staff, in every department I encountered, were all smiles and super friendly. I could tell they all took great pleasure in being there. [name removed] the Community Relations Coordinator took ample time to sit and talk to me and give me the grand tour. One comment she said to me that made a huge impact was this... "This is not a facility, it's a community". And believe me when I say this, that is exactly what it felt like. I walked away from there thinking I need to get my Mom in there! What a great environment. Whether an employee or a resident, what a blessing it must be to be a part of such a fabulous community!

Beautiful Facility, friendly atmosphere.

I was invited to tour Thrive at Beachwalk, Ft. Myers facility and I was very impressed. The overall feel of the facility was very inviting. The look is that of a high end hotel with a homey feel. I visited the Memory Care floors and met staff who are friendly and kind and most importantly LOVE to serve there. I visited the gym area which is kept clean and fresh. The elevators are easy to access and easy to operate. The hallways are open and airy and the color scheme is well thought out. The dining facility is open and seating seems comfortable with tables grouped to offer ease and welcome conversation. The grounds are so beautiful with a view of statues, trees and fountains. I am happy to know that Thrive offers "staycations" and short visits for people in need. I trust in the care that would be provided should I require the services here.

Thrive over Thrive!

Wonderful community, right when you walk in you are amazed! From the modern interior designs to the welcoming staff, it definitely gives you a home feeling. If you haven't already, I would highly recommend taking a tour!

I was impressed that the staff at Thrive Beachwalk go through a multi-phase interview process to ensure they are hiring the best. The associates that I interacted with were friendly and helpful. The community has the cleanliness and feel of a beautiful resort.

Exceptional Community

Thrive at Beachwalk is a beautiful community, and exceptional in customer service. It has such a family atmosphere with in the community between the employee's and residents.

The staff is always friendly and helpful. The building is beautiful and from a clinical standpoint the memory care has great attributes to cater to those with dementia and reduce confusion. After meeting with residents they seem happy! I have recommended thrive to my clients when looking for an assisted living.

Review of Thrive at Beachwalk

The community is very well organized, clean, friendly staff who truly care about the residents. I enjoyed learning about memory care and about how the facility colors simulate brain function. The grounds are beautiful and the programs support every level of care a senior may require.

Put your mind at ease, this is the place.

I was very worried at first, but the staff at Thrive have put me at ease. Everyone is so friendly and upbeat. They take the time to make sure my Aunt [Name removed] has everything she needs both mentally and physically. I don’t have to worry that she is just sitting alone anymore or that she is not taking her meds as prescribed. She is always engaged in some activity. She is very happy and content which in turn makes me happy.
The establishment is just beautiful, clean and is run with loving care for all that dwell there. It is like a 5 star hotel.
I can only hope that one day, if I need a place like this, I can live here.
Much thanks to [Name removed] and her staff for taking such good care of my Aunt [Name removed].